Airtel digital tv's new poster

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 7,878
laxman16 said:
s bro.they may be reduce r free for recording.like sundirect have.....

what sun direct having???Can u please clarify!!!!Sun direct giving free recording facilities

jay kumar said:
what sun direct having???Can u please clarify!!!!Sun direct giving free recording facilities

:no i think they write about dishtv :)

& also i don't know about sun direct recording facilities. :sp:sp

first i explain my stand for some of the members of the forum.i dnt want to reply those members post and i dnt want they quote my post i warn him once again.secondly i am liable to give clarification to jay vithlani bro and other bro's of this forum.one of my relation using sundirect and he told to me he got recording option free from sd.so ill sd givng recording feature is free to thr customers.so oly i post.and also i will not post any false info.here.and i will not be some people they post "puthuyugam channl gng to be removed.scroll is runng in ts and dish" and rushil bro provd ths is a false news with ss.and thn they told cool "it may rmv in future" at any cost i will not post ths type ofalse news.coz i respect ths forum and members of the forum geniunely........and jay vithlani bro i dnt knw abt dish tv.i was quoted sundirect oly bro........if its wrong once again sorry.......

laxman16 said:
first i explain my stand for some of the members of the forum.i dnt want to reply those members post and i dnt want they quote my post i warn him once again.secondly i am liable to give clarification to jay vithlani bro and other bro's of this forum.one of my relation using sundirect and he told to me he got recording option free from sd.so ill sd givng recording feature is free to thr customers.so oly i post.and also i will not post any false info.here.and i will not be some people they post "puthuyugam channl gng to be removed.scroll is runng in ts and dish"and rushil bro provd ths is a false news with ss.and thn they told cool "it may rmv in future".at any cost i will not post ths type ofalse news.coz i respect ths forum and members of the forum geniunely........and jay vithlani bro i dnt knw abt dish tv.i was quoted sundirect oly bro........if its wrong once again sorry.......

mods take note...

no bro i think sd also provide recording facility. many bro tell that in this thered they write sd provide this facility. i don't know about that because i don't use sd so i don't know about that. :)

and yes dishtv also give free recording facility. :)

laxman bro...r u coming only to pointing out me......this is dth discussion forum and we have to discuss dth only......i hope u understand....we have met anywhere personally...here we all r friends...healty friendly discussion is common here why u behaving like this....

jay vithlani said:
no bro i think sd also provide recording facility. many bro tell that in this thered they write sd provide this facility. i don't know about that because i don't use sd so i don't know about that. :)

and yes dishtv also give free recording facility. :)

ok bro.

wat u reply for my previous post "mod take note" this is friendly dsscusn.i am also talkng abt dth oly.....i am nt met u personlly thn hw i post persly abt u......here aftr wat u tell abt me and quote my post its up to u i will not reply to u.....

laxman16 said:
wat u reply for my previous post "mod take note" this is friendly dsscusn.i am also talkng abt dth oly.....i am nt met u personlly thn hw i post persly abt u......here aftr wat u tell abt me and quote my post its up to u i will not reply to u.....

again mods r requested to take notes....please warn this user

Back
Top Bottom