Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Mistakenly activated SS1HD instead of Sports 18 1HD & it locks for 30 days:(

No need to worry bro. Just connect with customer care or tweet to Airtel Presence and update them with ur issue/concern....they will certainly help u with removing the channel activated by mistake , refund the money in ur account and activate the channel which u want.

Incase u call customer care and the executive is not able to help, ask him to forward the call to his floor supervisor/senior and i am sure the concerned official will address/resolve ur issue over the call itself

No need to worry bro. Just connect with customer care or tweet to Airtel Presence and update them with ur issue/concern....they will certainly help u with removing the channel activated by mistake , refund the money in ur account and activate the channel which u want.

Incase u call customer care and the executive is not able to help, ask him to forward the call to his floor supervisor/senior and i am sure the concerned official will address/resolve ur issue over the call itself
No scene in Airtel to refund for wrong selection

Finally subscribed to Sports 18 HD for WPL. I have no other option to watch it, except for JioCinema streaming which I'm not preferring for now. Snap from my TV.
7JaUCMr.jpg

No scene in Airtel to refund for wrong selection

There is refund provided if u have genuine reason and not trying to play smart with them and asking for refund for something which is unjustified. I have myself been provided credit in my DTH Account Balance for channels i have added by mistake or if i recharged few days after due date bcoz of a valid reason

There is refund provided if u have genuine reason and not trying to play smart with them and asking for refund for something which is unjustified. I have myself been provided credit in my DTH Account Balance for channels i have added by mistake or if i recharged few days after due date bcoz of a valid reason
I agree. Airtel CC has been quite helpful and generous w.r.t refunds where the reason is valid. Also, they miraculously reply to email within 4 hours flat, which I think in itself is a great achievement. I have to admit, experience with airtel DTH has been quite premium so far – as far as support is concerned. I'm not happy with the pricing, but thats no longer controlled by airtel and is a factor set by broadcasters and TRAI.

Earlier, with many other airtel DTH owners, I used the Rs 99 monthly pack with free HD channels top-up :lol:
If any such trick is available now, please do message me :ok2:

You are a hardcore fan of Airtel, so we can’t get refund like you.🥲

Earlier i also got refund but after this rule implications by airtel are u sure adtv refund money

You are a hardcore fan of Airtel, so we can’t get refund like you.🥲

Please reply with counter arguments based on facts or valid reasoning....name calling or attributing tags to someone may be easy but is serves no purpose rather than showing that u have no defense to the comments made by the other side 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock