Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
A info for adtv buddies

If in your account you activated any top-up after 30 days money deduct process start
If yes then before activate any bouquets check channel list if your already activated top-up part of that bouquets then before activate that bouquets call customer care otherwise you have to face below hustle to get top-up re added coz Today 8 faced issue but problem solved
I today activate star svp Kannada bouquets and already my account i have star sports 3 and hungama top-up activated and under lock in but when i deactivate bouquets kannada svp my 2 top-up also decativate by adtv without my consent but as star 3 and Hungama part of that bouquets so they decativate i tweet to airtel presence give screen shots also said to customer care i activated hungama and star 3 and this is under lock in after my complaint inside 30 min adtv recognise it's fault from their side so they refunded money and activate top-up again so if any one face this issue call customer care

P.s give genuine explanation adtv will sure help ☺️

Last edited:
A info for adtv buddies

If in your account you activated any top-up after 30 days money deduct process start
If yes then before activate any bouquets check channel list if your already activated top-up part of that bouquets then before activate that bouquets call customer care otherwise you have to face below hustle to get top-up re added coz Today 8 faced issue but problem solved
I today activate star svp Kannada bouquets and already my account i have star sports 3 and hungama top-up activated and under lock in but when i deactivate bouquets kannada svp my 2 top-up also decativate by adtv without my consent but as star 3 and Hungama part of that bouquets so they decativate i tweet to airtel presence give screen shots also said to customer care i activated hungama and star 3 and this is under lock in after my complaint inside 30 min adtv recognise it's fault from their side so they refunded money and activate top-up again so if any one face this issue call customer care

P.s give genuine explanation adtv will sure help ☺️
Every time we need to lobby customer care to get refund?, Airtel and bugs are inseperable, new age customers should move to other dth as they don't have 30 days lockinperiod, hassle and bugs :) In NTO, there is no mention of lockin period hence airtel utilizing the loophole to loot

Please admin / mods if possible add
A poll on this thread about 30 days balance deduction policy issue as this is a real issue and adtv should re think about this a la carte move and understand what we subscriber want
Old rule of adtv dbr of a la carte
Or new rule of 30 days balance deduction

Last edited:
Personal attacks aren't allowed.
Every time we need to lobby customer care to get refund?, Airtel and bugs are inseperable, new age customers should move to other dth as they don't have 30 days lockinperiod, hassle and bugs :) In NTO, there is no mention of lockin period hence airtel utilizing the loophole to loot

This is not a bug or glitch related issue, the software automatically deletes a standalone channel or a top up if same is included in a DPO or Broadcaster bouquet u opt for....u mean to say airtel digital tv should allow duplicate channels to be added to customer account and then customer should complaint of getting charged twice over for the same. It is wise of them to adopt this policy and they will even provide refund for the concerned standalone channel (for remaining days in the lock in period) which has been activated on ur account and in middle of 30 day lock in period of the same if u upgrade to a DPO/ Broadcaster bouquet which contains the channel

In Pre NTO days too this was the case but there were DBR/ upfront deduction variants available for Top Ups while for standalone channels upfront deduction happened for 30 days and thereafter on DBR basis post 30 days , i do agree that Airtel Digital TV should implement daily deduction policy even for 1st month when a channel is activated as same will address the above issue

Last edited by a moderator:
duplicate
Bro another way also there adtv should before add bouquets part channels check part of that bouquets channel added on as by subscriber thorough a la karte or not this can also a way to less trouble but we know adtv will avoid too much hectic job

Last edited:
Bro another way also there adtv should before add bouquets part channel channels check part of that bouquets channel added on as by subscriber thorough a la karte or not this can also a way to less trouble but we know adtv will avoid too much hectic job

Bhai, could not understand what u said

Bhai, could not understand what u said
Ex customer name x added star sport 1 hindi as a la karte

And after that he request to add / add star bouquets through airtel app
Adtv customer care should instead of add all channels of star bouquets blindly add all cahnnels of star except star sport 1 hindi as customer / subscriber already activated that channel through a la karte

Ex customer name x added star sport 1 hindi as a la karte

And after that he request to add / add star bouquets through airtel app
Adtv customer care should instead of add all channels of star bouquets blindly add all cahnnels of star except star sport 1 hindi as customer / subscriber already activated that channel through a la karte

This is not possible buddy as in system all channels available in bouquet are fed , any operator cannot just keep one channel out of its on its own nor is it allowed from broadcaster side in RIO.

This is not possible buddy as in system all channels available in bouquet are fed , any operator cannot just keep one channel out of its on its own nor is it allowed from broadcaster side in RIO.
Thank you bro clear doubt of my very usefull info ❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock