Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Guys i have one question. What happen if i bought an ala carte channel which was upfront charged for 30 days and later go for broadcaster bucket in which same channel already included. So does it means same channel charged twice now or they may be some adjustment in form of refund ?

Guys i have one question. What happen if i bought an ala carte channel which was upfront charged for 30 days and later go for broadcaster bucket in which same channel already included. So does it means same channel charged twice now or they may be some adjustment in form of refund ?
Yes adtv charged double 1st for full one month after that dbr basis

If same channel part of your a la karte and bouquets
Then adtv 1st deactivate your a la karte topup after that activate bouquets and after you remove bouquets you earlier topup also deactivate as its already deactivate by adtv when you activate bouquets as top-up part of that bouquets no matter you paid upfront for that topup.

It's problem of their system cc can't do anything so it's better before add bouquets check already a la karte topup part of that bouquets or not

Last edited:

Then adtv 1st deactivate your a la karte topup after that activate bouquets and after you remove bouquets you earlier topup also deactivate as its already deactivate by adtv when you activate bouquets as top-up part of that bouquets no matter you paid upfront for that topup.

It's problem of their system cc can't do anything so it's better before add bouquets check already a la karte topup part of that bouquets or not
Omg thts so unfair.

it's better to switch other dth operator

it's better to switch other dth operator

If one starts switching operators for every small issue then after every 10 days one would be calling for disconnection of old and activation of new connection. No one has this much time nor do small issues bother them that much as same can easily be resolved

Like for example for above issue one can get intouch with airtel digital tv via customer care or airtel presence Twitter and simply explain the issue and ask them to refund money for concerned channel or top up for remaining days left in 30 days cycle and they will credit it in ur DTH Account

If one starts switching operators for every small issue then after every 10 days one would be calling for disconnection of old and activation of new connection. No one has this much time nor do small issues bother them that much as same can easily be resolved

Like for example for above issue one can get intouch with airtel digital tv via customer care or airtel presence Twitter and simply explain the issue and ask them to refund money for concerned channel or top up for remaining days left in 30 days cycle and they will credit it in ur DTH Account
airtel digital tv opt wrong policy regarding to ala carte channels this implementation is not giving any benefits to customer that is why best option is switch to other operators airtel's this term and conditions is not good for customers. they are deducting in advance 30 days money and customer watch particular channel to few day what is the benefit to pay in advance to company instead of daily basis deduction.

Last edited:
airtel digital tv opt wrong policy regarding to ala carte channels this implementation is not giving any benefits to customer that is why best option is switch to other operators airtel's this term and conditions is not good for customers. they are deducting in advance 30 days money and customer watch particular channel to few day what is the benefit to pay in advance to company instead of daily basis deduction.

Okay buddy, if u find it wrong or u find this policy to restrict ur choice to add/drop channels on a regular basis or within a short duration then u can share the feedback with Airtel Digital TV ....if still unsatisfied just opt for another operator of ur choice which best suits ur needs. All i can say each operator has pros and cons so noone can always be completely satisfied .

I suggest u to wait for 15 or 20 days and then take a decision after seeing whether Airtel Digital TV rolls back this policy or if other operators too implement such lock in policy on their platform or curent status quo is maintained

Okay buddy, if u find it wrong or u find this policy to restrict ur choice to add/drop channels on a regular basis or within a short duration then u can share the feedback with Airtel Digital TV ....if still unsatisfied just opt for another operator of ur choice which best suits ur needs. All i can say each operator has pros and cons so noone can always be completely satisfied .

I suggest u to wait for 15 or 20 days and then take a decision after seeing whether Airtel Digital TV rolls back this policy or if other operators too implement such lock in policy on their platform or curent status quo is maintained
i am unsatisfied this policy of airtel digital tv i had called airtel customer cares two or three times but they said this is company's decision and they can not refund your money
and toady i have switched to other operator and it's competitors give best options and freedom to change chanels anytime and money deduction only daily basis not pay in advance to 30days like airtel digital tv loot policy

Last edited by a moderator:
called airtel customer cares two or three times but they said this is company's decision and they can not refund your money
2 thing bro
1stly If you want back refund you have to give prof in twitter only with appropriate ss

2nd starnge thing is we add channel or drop channel from app we get massege about that in our registered sim but when we call cc they say xy channel not oart of your pack i just want to say if they send massege why they dont have data for customer every transaction ? By this they can Easyly silve any problem which you face bro i also called in my same case of yours 4 times cc but evertime they say top-up was not oart of my account hemce we can't able to help you now the question is how can anyone send ss iver the phone call

@dino29 bro you have any answer for my second point

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock