Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Only when people leave Airtel in large droves will Airtel stop this 30 day lock in nonsense.

Good decision bro.
Yes I will move back completely to Tata Play* once my Annual Pack ends (in Nov. 2023).

*(assuming Tata Play don't take this Stupid Step)

Last edited:
Only when people leave Airtel in large droves will Airtel stop this 30 day lock in nonsense.

Good decision bro.

And i can vouch that nothing like this sort would happen as u r making a wrong assessment of the possible outcome which in no way is aligned with how most people would react to 30 day Lock in policy

I was talking about employees. Sorry again if you are really anything like that.
Buddy, no need to be sorry but just accept that u just wanted to poke fun at me and "laughter emoji" by another member whose post u had quoted further adds weight to what i have stated

And i can vouch that nothing like this sort would happen as u r making a wrong assessment of the possible outcome which in no way is aligned with how most people would react to 30 day Lock in policy
Only an employee in upper management can vouch for this.

Thanks for confirming.

Only an employee in upper management can vouch for this.

Thanks for confirming.

Hahaha ! Even an informed person can based on understanding of ground reality and factors which contribute to people making choice of an operator ☺️

@dino29 By your messages it's clearly seen that no matter what Airtel does it's always be good step and no matter what customer will say you will always be there to defend ADTV.

If ADTV would have implemented 60 or 90 days lock in instead of 30 days Lock in then also you will defend ADTV.

Just a personal questions Are you relative of Sunil Bharti Mittal (CEO of Airtel).

By your messages it's clearly seen that no matter what Airtel does it's always be good step and no matter what customer will say you will always be there to defend ADTV.

If ADTV would have implemented 60 or 90 days lock in instead of 30 days Lock in then also you will defend ADTV.

Just a personal questions Are you relative of Sunil Bharti Mittal (CEO of Airtel).

Hahaha ! The day this policy got implemented i stated that it was not a good decision but i guess when u just somehow want to have wrong perception about me then u simply ignore all of what i have said and just pick up parts of it, give it ur own twist and then criticise me for no reason.

I am not relative of anyone working in airtel but a responsible subscriber of airtel or any other brand i use...for brands i do not use i still perform responsibility of being a logical, informed and responsible person while making comments or sharing feedback with them

From now on i am not wasting anymore time responding to such baseless allegations or false accusations hence please understand if i do not comment it is bcoz of this reason

Hahaha ! The day this policy got implemented i stated that it was not a good decision but i guess when u just somehow want to have wrong perception about me then u simply ignore all of what i have said and just pick up parts of it, give it ur own twist and then criticise me for no reason.

I am not relative of anyone working in airtel but a responsible subscriber of airtel or any other brand i use...for brands i do not use i still perform responsibility of being a logical, informed and responsible person while making comments or sharing feedback with them

From now on i am not wasting anymore time responding to such baseless allegations or false accusations hence please understand if i do not comment it is bcoz of this reason
What logic is there in vouching for a company's move? You will never know their internal decisions unless you're in upper management and know insider information.

I got this reply from Airtel Nodal Team Today regarding 30days lockin period for ala-carte channels

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding the ala carte channel activated for minimum 30 days has been processed. Also note the daily charge for this channel would be deducted from the main balance after 30days period and as per the broadcasters have increased their rates hence you may see increase in monthly rental due to increase in channel prices.

Your account details:
Daily Burn rate Rs.Rs.7.26/-
Monthly Rental Rs.233.10/-
Current Balance Rs.71.91/-
Pack validity 31/03/2023 (As per current balance and DBR).

call cc they say xy channel not oart of your pack i just want to say if they send massege why they dont have data for customer every transaction ?
We can show them the transaction history from our end. For this we need to access transaction history in old ui. Still it's completely lame of them to say anything like this.
PS
Have already shared in the below thread on how to access old UI
Post in thread 'Unable to change base pack with app.' Seeking Help - Unable to change base pack with app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock