Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Exactly, do you see how terrible service is of something that was considered a premium service provider. There needs to be one premium option along with affordable ones.
Before a la karte issue i always before matchday if match on after noon or evening add topup 12am and if server down i knew i had to wait 3 hrs so that not issue for football also i used dot 12:01 am time coz adtv after 1am server down

Looks like in tata play server down time is not fixed hence you faced issue

Before a la karte issue i always before matchday if match on after noon or evening add topup 12am and if server down i knew i had to wait 3 hrs so that not issue for football also i used dot 12:01 am time coz adtv after 1am server down

Looks like in tata play server down time is not fixed hence you faced issue
It's not server issue. It's portal has been terrible since NTO 3.0. I have to refresh several time to get an added channel to work.

I will also be saving this post for next 15 days. When i stated out that other DTH operators might also implement this policy, it was not a statement made on hollow basis. It is based on a logical reasoning. Anyways let us wait. If it is a decision taken solely by Airtel Digital TV then this may be a temporary one and likely to be rolled back shortly
What you have to say now ?
It's already more than half of March and yet no other dth implemented lockin thing....atleast you have to admit now it was sole decision of airtel and airtel only😂

Why You Haven’t Voted Yet???

@dino29 Bro

Fzsya0N.jpg

It's just a headache when you got to add and drop channels everyday if you are cheap like me. I wish Tata Play would stop this inconvenience and bring 30 days lock-in policy to it's platform. So that I can peacefully watch TV without adding and dropping channels everyday.

Why You Haven’t Voted Yet???

@dino29 Bro

Fzsya0N.jpg
He might have missed or on funny note, he doesn't want to press "Yes" and face everyone else's wrath. 🤣

@Vadirocks bro, you said you were analysing how a la carte is billed between DPOs and broadcasters. Any update on this bro which would give us more insight on this lock-in issue ?
It's just a headache when you got to add and drop channels everyday
Bro, this is some what easy in Airtel. I think Airtel can remove 30d lock-in and Tata Play can implement 30d lock-in. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock