Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
I have schedule removal of sports 18 HD Channel but didn't receive any msg how can I confirm whether the request has been processed yet or not. Channel still showing in available Channel list

Your request would have been registered....on date of scheduled removal u will receive message that channel has been dropped from ur account

Airtel also charge extra for connection pause, they charge 30, 60 and 90 rs for 30, 60 and 90 days respectively. We can't choose number of days by ourselves. And if we take 30 days pause option and resume after 1 day they still charge 30rs. Where as tata play never charge for this. You can pause and resume unlimited times for unlimited days.
Airtel also charge fine for connection resume after recharge after a long gap. And their minimum recharge is also high 150 or 200rs. Whereas tata play dont fine for all this and their minimum recharge amount is also low 50 or 100rs.

Scheduled removal worked for me. I was subscribed to Sports18 1 HD and I was prompted to remove automatically on completion of 30 days when tried on the app. I clicked OK to approve it the other day and now the channel is removed.

I am just fed up with Airtel DTH. My monthly subscription charge is Rs.686. Earlier It was Rs.520. Today, I recharged with Rs.690 and changed the plan and added some a-la-carte channel after that my new monthly plan is Rs.552. After paying Rs.690 also they are asking to pay another Rs.146 which is ridiculous. Tough my recharge date increase to 48 days but they are not adjusting towards the excess payment towards a-la-carte channels. I am sure Airtel is going to loose many customers due to this sick mentality. #Chortel.

Airtel also charge extra for connection pause, they charge 30, 60 and 90 rs for 30, 60 and 90 days respectively. We can't choose number of days by ourselves. And if we take 30 days pause option and resume after 1 day they still charge 30rs. Where as tata play never charge for this. You can pause and resume unlimited times for unlimited days.
Airtel also charge fine for connection resume after recharge after a long gap. And their minimum recharge is also high 150 or 200rs. Whereas tata play dont fine for all this and their minimum recharge amount is also low 50 or 100rs.
Correction: They can deactivate dth for 30, 90 and 180 days only based on information given to me by CC(Abhishek). The charges are like 30, 100,200 respectively. And when the connection is restored, user cannot again deactivate it again within 4 months.

I am just fed up with Airtel DTH. My monthly subscription charge is Rs.686. Earlier It was Rs.520. Today, I recharged with Rs.690 and changed the plan and added some a-la-carte channel after that my new monthly plan is Rs.552. After paying Rs.690 also they are asking to pay another Rs.146 which is ridiculous. Tough my recharge date increase to 48 days but they are not adjusting towards the excess payment towards a-la-carte channels. I am sure Airtel is going to loose many customers due to this sick mentality. #Chortel.
didnt understood why pay extra 146?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock