Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
So conclusions is due to glitch my case removal not happen 😊😊

For some people Issue may also be bcoz of this
- Customer adds a channel on standalone basis, scheduled its removal on airtel app, later upgradesto a base pack/ DPO bouquet which includes this channel so it got auto dropped at that moment from a-la-carte list....after that he/she downgrades base pack and again opts for this channel on standalone basis so it would still be continue as it is within 30 day lock in period

@iDJ bro can you say something as a tata play user
Yes, only on Tuesday nights.
L1L0QK6.jpg

They earlier had issue where you couldn't add channels on matchday because of toll on servers. So nowadays you can add channels today. But it activates on Match day. Supposedly, IPL is on Friday. I add Star Sports today on the sports tab which appears before access to portal. It will be activated on match day. Also because of this. We no longer face any issue of adding other channels on matchdays as there is no heavy traffic on their portal.

add Star Sports today on the sports tab which appears before access to portal. It will be activated on match day. Also because of this. We no longer face any issue of adding other channels on matchdays as there is no heavy traffic on their portal.
😱😱 Advance schedule add

Last edited:
We have already discussed number of times about things which need to be improved on airtel app so no need to bring the same here.
My only point was the strong term/phrase used by a member when discussing on topic of 'scheduling automatic removal" of channel within lock in period where airtel is not indulging in any wrong practice 🙏
My point is provide good service if you are charging more money than your rivals. On top of that Airtel Black users are supposed to get premium service. Yet, they have to use same laggy portal. It's been like this for years. Even now they got old logos for some channels. It looks like they don't even take effort to make cosmetic changes to the portal. Forget about upgrading the server or fixing the bugs.

My point is provide good service if you are charging more money than your rivals. On top of that Airtel Black users are supposed to get premium service. Yet, they have to use same laggy portal. It's been like this for years. Even now they got old logos for some channels. It looks like they don't even take effort to make cosmetic changes to the portal. Forget about upgrading the server or fixing the bugs.

I agree with u on this. Airtel needs to improve on certain aspects as having a relaxed approach towards shortcomings will only impact company business / image in negative manner. However they r improving on various fronts but they need to fasten the pace and be more proactive on the same

Bro you did something wrong. You asked for justice and good customer satisfaction from lootel.
Offtopic - It recalled me a tsp with nickname. 'Chortel'.
It was named so because it used to deduct balance ranging from re1 to rs30 depending on balance user has and many times one would not even notice. Reasons given were technical glitch, user activated vas etc. This thing was not limited to one company. some did it more, some less. But it was common thing before docomo came and social media became popular. Later trai forced double consent for vas activation.

But in present case, scenario is like
एक तो करेला ऊपर से नीम चढ़ा।
T- double whammy for customers.

I have schedule removal of sports 18 HD Channel but didn't receive any msg how can I confirm whether the request has been processed yet or not. Channel still showing in available Channel list

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock