Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Buddy i just shared an advice which i even apply on myself. It is always a good thing to make responsible & balanced statements in a public forum rather than venting out anger/ frustration over something using words or derogatory statements when same is not true.

Use of words like "looters" has a very wrong meaning attached to it and u r using it for no valid reason with reference to above issue
'No valid reason' only to company employees for sure.

Hahaha! There is no wrongdoing.Automatic Drop Facility for the channel is available and functional. If due to some technical glitch it does not happen then it does not mean that company is indulging in some unethical business practice.

Also the kind of terms u r using against airtel for no valid reason in a public forum may also become a reason for company to take notice of it and opt for legal recourse on the same as such statements malign brand image. So i request u to not make such insubstantial comments which are not based on facts 🙏
I agree with there might be no foul play. What's up with there being so many glitches on Airtel app and it's portal? They are from a internet company. Every other time I see some bug or a glitch. They have probably the worst app among DTH operators.

you have scheduled removing the channel anytime during lock in period then channel gets automatically dropped from account on 31st day
If you have no problem can you elaborate the process
Then it will be helpful for others
As as per new rule we cannot dorp channel in lockbin period then how we schedule removal date by us

I agree with there might be no foul play. What's up with there being so many glitches on Airtel app and it's portal? They are from a internet company. Every other time I see some bug or a glitch. They have probably the worst app among DTH operators.
Ya airtel app using is a rocket science as u never be sure what issue wait for anyone 😅😅

Too much complicated sometimes due to glitch

And majority suffrer
Of app downtime like me people those like to watch in late night match also not like to take base pack but go for boqutes due to a la karte rule

Ya airtel app using is a rocket science as u never be sure what issue wait for anyone 😅😅

Too much complicated sometimes due to glitch

And majority suffrer
Of app downtime like me people those like to watch in late night match also not like to take base pack but go for boqutes due to a la karte rule

Late night apps/servers of all operators face downtime bcoz i think they undertake some maintenance activities

We have already discussed number of times about things which need to be improved on airtel app so no need to bring the same here.
My only point was the strong term/phrase used by a member when discussing on topic of 'scheduling automatic removal" of channel within lock in period where airtel is not indulging in any wrong practice 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock