Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
And then jio will come to stop this like they did when in the name of data mobile comps looting us
JioTV is completely free on JioFiber. But for Australian cricket, ICC matches, Premiere League, Wimbledon and ONE Championship. You will have to pay extra to Hotstar.

JioTV is completely free on JioFiber. But for Australian cricket, ICC matches, Premiere League, Wimbledon and ONE Championship. You will have to pay extra to Hotstar.
Jio cricket to get cover that 😉😉
No need of star sports channel

@iDJ bro suggest channel i give you a choice best channel is star 3
Yes it's a sd channel but orice wise good and also cover live events like isl premiere league big matches and also give highlights of matches which happened live on star sports main channels

Apart from that sony earlier ok but now only became wwe network
But ten 4 cover without cost

Sports18 very good but they have currently less prperty and still they confuse which League to show in sd and which in hd

You get JioTV on jio set top box ? Or you mean JioTV+ ?

@iDJ bro suggest channel i give you a choice best channel is star 3
Yes it's a sd channel but orice wise good and also cover live events like isl premiere league big matches and also give highlights of matches which happened live on star sports main channels

Apart from that sony earlier ok but now only became wwe network
But ten 4 cover without cost

Sports18 very good but they have currently less prperty and still they confuse which League to show in sd and which in hd
Yes, content wise Star Sports 3 is good. All they need is a HD variant with language options ofcourse. I hope they price that around ₹10.

I don't have problem with WWE Network. I am even subscribed to it since last 2 years. Earlier before launch I saw pretty much all shows on Dailymotion. That is something I wanted in my childhood. I even had VCDs and DVDs of most WWE pay per views during Ruthless Aggression Era. Problem is they have so much content. Yet, they are repetitive. I know why they air those content which almost no casual fans watches. But I am not gonna publicly tell you that.

Sports18 needs a proper scheduling. I think they stopped those sports news show. They need to air more FIFA's matches and documentaries. Same should be done with Ligue 1, NBA too. They are acting like Star Sports. They are airing whatever is on trend.

No again repeat no lock in for any top up only balance deducted i done exp with mhazil manoroma hd free channel i added and after one minute i also can able to drop that channel so no lock in period
It doesn't matter if there's a lock in period or not. They're deducting 30 days amount at once so even if you deactivate on the 2nd day of activating a top-up ur money is already gone!! ☹️

Yeah. But, I'm really getting sick of the things happening in this industry. What will stops other operators also to follow the same path ? I think it's better not to invest in another Digital TV product till the industry stabilises.

And what if OTT also starts some unknown stuff you know that we can’t imagine now ?

Like that no technology is safe and is evolving

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock