Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Was the concerned connection under temporary suspension / not recharged during period of last 30 or 40 days? If yes then system would have counted the days when the said channel was active , once 30 days would have been completed then it would have been dropped from ur account
Nope top-up i added on my regular activate connection it's my primary connection i recharge on 29th day of every month

secondary was off/ decativate status over 2 years

Was the concerned connection under temporary suspension / not recharged during period of last 30 or 40 days? If yes then system would have counted the days when the said channel was active , once 30 days would have been completed then it would have been dropped from ur account
Were you offline when he kept complaining about his issues for the last month?

Nope top-up i added on my regular activate connection it's my primary connection i recharge on 29th day of every month

secondary was off/ decativate status over 2 years

Buddy in this period did u upgrade to a DPO bouquet / chose an Add On Pack which contained this channel? If so then a-la-carte channel would have been automatically deactivated before 30 day lock in period in march then maybe on 19th March u again downgraded ur DPO Bouquet / dropped Add On Pack and again activated this channel via a-la-carte mode hence new removal date would have been 18th April 2023.

If this is also not the case then there might be some technical glitch in ur DTH Account, raise a complaint with Airtel for the same. I have never faced such issue :)

Buddy in this period did u upgrade to a DPO bouquet / chose an Add On Pack which contained this channel? If so then a-la-carte channel would have been automatically deactivated before 30 day lock in period in march then maybe on 19th March u again downgraded ur DPO Bouquet / dropped Add On Pack and again activated this channel via a-la-carte mode hence new removal date would have been 18th April 2023.

If this is also not the case then there might be some technical glitch in ur DTH Account, raise a complaint with Airtel for the same. I have never faced such issue :)
I add bouquets but my bouquets not contain zee 24 ghanta coz you saw and also reply me earlier i added kannada bouqet yes that contains star 3 and adtv remove that i made complain they added back after wrongly removed by them but still this not shouldn't be a reason for 24 ghanta case adtv tech team should be more advance to takle glitch but they are ignorant and amature as always now days thy not forget to deduct money but when comes to proper problem solving they try to ran in the name of app glitch and
Also all sports bouquets sd i added earlier

Last edited:
minimum recharge amount is still 50rs.
This has started to backfire them. My friend wanted to activate SSS1 HD today so that the channel will be active till end of IPL. He had some 15rs in his DTH account. It asked him to recharge with 50rs. He said, okay I am fine with JioCinema. With greed they are losing revenue. They should atleast remove minimum recharge for active customers at the earliest. With the extra 30rs, I don't think they will be able to retain customers when they decide to suspend the connection.

Last edited:
This has started to backfire them. My friend wanted to activate SSS1 HD today so that the channel will be active till end of IPL. He had some 15rs in his DTH account. It asked him to recharge with 50rs. He said, okay I am fine with JioCinema. With greed they are losing revenue. They should atleast remove minimum recharge for active customers at the earliest. With the extra 30rs, I don't think they will be able to retain customers when they decide to suspend the connection.
Haha, to change viewing pattern of adding and dropping users. They are causing inconvenience to long term users. Pity on them for thinking their telecom strategy where there is barely any competition will work for their DTH. 🥱

Last edited:
Or maybe they are trying to discourage low ARPU users from using airtel dth.

So for pushing a la karte 30 days lock in now no broadcaster bouquets available on app
Only region wise bouquets available

09Lut9h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock