DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Govt. Says ₹153 for 100 FTA channels... We are paying ₹153 for Totally FTA channels... One Channel Cost ₹1.53

So how it is FTA

Govt. Says ₹153 for 100 FTA channels... We are paying ₹153 for Totally FTA channels... One Channel Cost ₹1.53

So how it is FTA

Govt did not said 153 for 100 FTA, it said max 153 for 100 chs(pay or fta)

Because broadcasters are not getting any paisa from your Rs 1.53. U are free to receive that ch signal if you are sat hunter. You are giving ur Rs 1.53 to adtv so that ADTV handles dish tracking activity for you.

Last edited:
After some members posts... Title should be change..

So how it is FTA

FTA channel means broadcaster is not charging anything for it and fee u r referring to is w.r.t. What operators need for running business and bringing those channels to us. Remember there is lot of cost involved in all this, if everything is provided free then how will operator survive? If u want to watch these channels at ur own expense then installing C Band equipment and tuning into them is always an option.

Honestly bro, we all need to move on from this attitude of expecting all things free or cheap. Having affordable option along with better quality should be the focus. You know most people even object to YouTube playing 5 or 10 sec ad without realizing that this is what supports their business model and helps us get so much content with no charges applicable, i for instance let the full ad play on YouTube channels i like so that both creator and provider r benefited.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock