Breaking Airtel Idv charges on UDP Pack removed

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 11,417
I understand with top up code we can not activate this pack now,it can be done by customer care by calling,if in your area it is possible it can be done

I understand with top up code we can not activate this pack now,it can be done by customer care by calling,if in your area it is possible it can be done
u can directly recharge with 1343 and 797 then pack will auto activate

UDP with 🌟 plus and 🌟 sports

6M: ABP08898

12M: ABP08899

Last edited:
I activated with NEW UDP PACK for 6 months @799.

Last day i called CC and ask them about star plus. Then I got to know that in my pack Star Plus is not available. Only with UDP pack with Star Plus & Star Sports available @797 for 6 months.
I requested for a pack change. Initially they told its not possible as I already acvated with a long term pack. But after a long request they removed the old pack and acvated the new pack for 6 months.

Also no IDV charge is there.

Worst experience with airtel digital tv

my airtel digital tv was off from 1 year as i was using dishtv in mean time so my 1 year pack of dish tv was expiring on 17 march....so I decided to recharge airtel digital tv this time as i was getting calls from airtel about offers to reactivate....on 14th march I selected 399 offer with colors for 3 months UDP pack.....i recharged with exact amount and my pack was activated...53 balance was left from 1 year in it...so it was also added in the balance for activating any topup etc

but then i checked that there were many addons were also active with udp 3 month pack (these add ons were with my last pack 1 year ago) so I removed them through airtel digital tv website...then i also got confirmation of update in my pack then i checked it though whatsapp service of airtel tv also it was showing that now only udp pack 3 months is active only

as my dishtv pack was still left for 2 days...so I didn’t used the offer for 2 days

today i used the stb with offer.....then i needed the starplus channel so i added it through airtel digital tv website and got the message for addon added....and check on website also it was showing added with udp pack

then i was surprised that the top up channels i removed 2 days ago were still working....but they were deactivated 2 days ago and the pack details also confirmed that but they were still working dont know why but the add on of star plus i added was still not working even after 2-3 hours of activating but pack details were showing that....that was strange

Then I thought of using my airtel app for adding top up of one kids channel more as airtel whatsapp service was also giving the link of my airtel app for changes....,so after seeing weird experience of website I thought of giving a try on app also

AND THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE as when i added that kids channel and proceed with that.......MY UDP PACK REMOVED and also the the topups that were working all gone off

and i left with 153charges + 1 kids channel top up and free to air channels

then i called cc about this they told its an offer pack you activated that time and now it’s removed so they cant activate it again and you can choose from the normal packs

NOW WHAT TO DO, anybody can help with activating it back again or any other better suggestion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock