DDF Exclusive Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 34,065
I think they missed it isn't official they may have forgotten that. Because channels are available in adtv and other boquets

From which perspective is this cheap??. For 700, I'm getting all the available channels and now excluding Zee network and some other channels my monthly rental is almost the same. How is this benefiting me? Is this another demonetisation kind of move?

why there is no 9x0 channel in fta list ? :unsure:
and Sony India sports + movies hd (50) is missing , thats what im planning to get o_O

Why would someone pay the same price for an unavailable channel. There's no Colors Tamil HD, Cartoon Hd+, Vh1, Ngc wild.... Many more are missing.
ADTV going against Trai rules . Either they've to provide the channels present on the Bouquets or they've remove the bouquet itself.

Sun Direct - copied their bouquet list
Airtel - broke broadcaster's bouquets
Now it is time for Tatasky and Dish to show how incompetent their staff is.

Why would someone pay the same price for an unavailable channel. There's no Colors Tamil HD, Cartoon Hd+, Vh1, Ngc wild.... Many more are missing.

Dont know whats going on . Here Dishtv has included all of unavailable channels in broadcasters bouquet don't know whether they are also going to add them.

If someone watches only Tamil channels and can get all Tamil channels for 99 in adtv, why do we need new TRAI rules?
If someone can get all Tamil channels with English news, info for 1250(deactive customers offer) yearly pack in Tata sky why do we need new TRAI rules?
If someone can recharge 1189 for non stop pack for 3 years and add Tamil Bonanza at 65 with monthly expenditure coming around 99 why do we need new TRAI rules?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock