DDF Exclusive Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 34,085
@ishan Do not post separately without time gap. Please follow the forum rules.

No, this type thinking of you is disaster

How

Whom are you addressing the question to?

Please someone clear
1. For ₹153, do we have to watch 100SD FTA channel what airtel providing in fta boquet (welcome north/welcome south).??
And if answer is yes ,
Then Do we have to pay additional ₹24 for next 25 pay channels along with their own charge???
Or we can select minimum 25 DD channels from FTA bouquet and later on choose Pay Channel bouquet /ala carte channel

Please someone clear
1. For ₹153, do we have to watch 100SD FTA channel what airtel providing in fta boquet (welcome north/welcome south).?
You can take 100 FTA channels Pack.
Or
we can select minimum 25 DD channels from FTA bouquet and later on choose Pay Channel bouquet /ala carte channel

Last edited:
If we take 100 fta pack for 153 then for every extra 25 channels we need to pay RS 20+ tax extra along with channels price.

Last edited:
else they should decrease MRP.
Is it so?
As far as I know, TRAI says that if channels are not available on the platform then DPOs should not provide the bouquet.

Is it so?
As far as I know, TRAI says that if channels are not available on the platform then DPOs should not provide the bouquet.
Yes, DPO can also provide the same boquet by reducing unavailable channels price from MRP.

Le Plex hd still there in alacarte

And if this is the final pack, I'm moving to my cable operator hd again, unless TS provides something cheaper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock