Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

you go to connection tabs > your current bouqets and ala-carte list appear there
and there is also option to remove bouquets & ala-carte channels

More SS of HD bouquets through Connection Tab

These are the bouquets right now in activate status for you, that's why you can see them and respective channels. But if you want to add new bouquet you won't see any hd bouquets barring some of zee hd bouquets.

Last edited:
I am activated to discovery hd bouquets so can see them. But can't find any hd bouquet from adding new bouquet tab. Got my point nah!

These are the bouquets right now in activate status for you, that's why you can see them and respective channels. But if you want to add new bouquet you won't see any hd bouquets barring some of zee hd bouquets.
I didn't activated any single bouquet till now.only 15 Ala-carte channels i activated.

You can see the Remove option for the Bouquets & Ala-carte in screenshots

Last edited:
I am activated to discovery hd bouquets so can see them. But can't find any hd bouquet from adding new bouquet tab. Got my point nah!

bro even can I see this I have also not subscribed to it, but not seeing hd bouquets for star , Sony and zee.

I'm also activated to Sony sports+ English hd bouquet , so can see this bouquet and respective channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock