Seeking Help Airtel thanks apps giving server! cant manage channels

prabhatec

Reaction score
Airtel thanks apps giving server! cant manage channels. It says server error !! is it just me or every one have same issue? Kindly confirm

Last edited by a moderator:
Its routine for Airtel Thanks App.

We are facing server issues frequently.

Simply try again and again, It will done by several times you tried.
am tired of doing it! i thought just coz i reside outside india! also tried with vpn but not work! i am unable to remove channels! also same goes on thier website!!any fix?

am tired of doing it! i thought just coz i reside outside india! also tried with vpn but not work! i am unable to remove channels! also same goes on thier website!!any fix?
Used to face the same issue (am using it from India) and multiple emails and calls to customer support could not resolve it. Also uninstalled and resinstalled the app many times, but it was of no use.

Finally the latest update seems to have solved it and I can use the app to add/remove channels. The update also seems to show more info on the total channels and packages you have subscribed to and their respective costs on the final screen before you click confirm. A nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock