Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

Can someone tell me if I have airtel xstream Fiber, then do I still need to recharge DTH in order to use the OTTs on the box?

No NCF Mandory for active box
Can you please explain a bit, is there any minimal amount that I need to recharge the DTH for?
To explain my situation a bit,
I don't want those Black plans. I am currently using and going to use the Airtel fiber and sim in future as well. Now I want to use the xstream Android box for OTTs but don't want to pay anything for DTH. Would that be possible or will I need to pay something for DTh every month in order to access the box?

To explain my situation a bit,
I don't want those Black plans. I am currently using and going to use the Airtel fiber and sim in future as well. Now I want to use the xstream Android box for OTTs but don't want to pay anything for DTH. Would that be possible or will I need to pay something for DTh every month in order to access the box?
You should pay NCF every month to access DTH smart box in Airtel, even in Tata play

XSTREAM4 REVIEW: 1.Screen resolution select in auto xstream4 only supported for 1080p60hz with hdr of star4k and ott 4k contents. 2.HDR working in manually selected screen resolution of 2160p25hz or 30hz.not for 50,60hz. 3.once i am selected sd channel starting time 2 or 3times voice is breaking in my av reciever. After no voice breaking. Only this box issue audio video sync in my av reciever.HD channels sometimes this issue coming. Star4k and ott contents no av sync issue. 4.HD channels quality amazing in both audio and video.SD channels quality is average. 5.No lagging issue. channel changing and option select very fast of previous xstream box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock