Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

Same here. It connects automatically if wifi is available.
However after connecting, the box freezes 1-2 mins as xtreme updates the ad banner and content recommendations. Whatever buttons you press during this duration, the cursor will all do that after 1 mins.

However after connecting, the box freezes 1-2 mins as xtreme updates the ad banner and content recommendations. Whatever buttons you press during this duration, the cursor will all do that after 1 mins.
I have purchased this stb only one month back..may be manufacturing or software fault with it..I also have only a single wifi at my home..No Freezing issue with it

exactly for me, while starting the box freezing is there but not for a min..just for 10 to 20 seconds max..

Bro I am not saying that I have to enter password again..I said that I have to click on wifi icon on top right of home screen and then it gets connects automatically..I mean it doesn't gets connects automatically when I on my stb and homepage opens like mobile do

Bro, just keep the wi- fi option in on mode on the STB henceforth there will be no need to manually connect ur stored/saved internet connections once u switch on the XStream Smart Box

That is not any flaw or glitch but inbuilt banner ads feature which updates upon availability of internet connection.....it hardly takes 10 to 15 seconds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock