Discussion Airtel Xstream Box availability at various cities

Is Airtel Xstream box available on your city yet?

• Total voters
Xstream box available in raipur since Friday....
My box (internet tv to xstream)upgrade process start....
I also have internet tv but they told me that it is not possible to upgrade for internet tv owner

Earlier in my city, I used to see loads of xstream boxes in Airtel stores, but right now none. Even CC saying no offers in my city, when it used to be there before.

Is there anyone here who can get me an airtel xstream box connection, along with exchange of my Airtel digital hd box? (@Vadirocks @Endgame)

Earlier in my city, I used to see loads of xstream boxes in Airtel stores, but right now none. Even CC saying no offers in my city, when it used to be there before.

Is there anyone here who can get me an airtel xstream box connection, along with exchange of my Airtel digital hd box? (@Vadirocks @Endgame)
Sorry for the late response bro!
I can provide you 20% discount on ‘Recharges’.
In Tata Sky, I recharge friends’ account with required amount for upgrade (say ₹2500) and they place the upgrade request to Tata Sky and the upgrade done on same day. They pays me ₹2000 for that ₹2500 recharge.
Not sure. Airtel works the same way. If it does, you can share me your Customer ID over PM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock