Discussion Airtel Xstream Box availability at various cities

Is Airtel Xstream box available on your city yet?

• Total voters
That is how i ordered and they are cancelling all such orders saying it is "website bug error".

They are saying it should be available around October first week on more cities. CC themselves saying as per their information it is available only at 8 metros currently. @Subha_007 has got his facts correctly.
Most of the times, these phone CC people have no freakin' idea about what they are talking about...I have heard people getting connections outside the metro cities too...Phone CC people are just there for nothing...

Whenever I needed to call these phone support guys in any company, it was me who had to provide them information (instead of getting info from them) which they were not aware of...Like for example, last time they were not able to fix a problem with my DishTV STB...I contacted their phone support atleast 50 times, wrote several emails, contacted their Nodal Officer, they sent technician to my home, even their back-end team was failed to fix my problem...

Then I got really irritated & pissed off, I just thought why the hell I'm wasting time with them, I'm better off trying it myself...Then after several flash erases & restoring to the factory condition, when the problem still didn't get fixed, I edited & changed the home transponder & voila the problem was gone...

Back to topic...Please don't waste talking to phone CC guys...Instead send an email inquiring about the new connection to the below two Airtel Digital TV email helpline ids...In every company like these, email support people are far more knowledgeable & they have way more access to the proper info which phone CC guys will never have...If you get an email reply from them that, the box is really not available at your pincde, only then you can be certain that it's true...

[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited:
Please don't waste talking to phone CC guys...Instead send an email inquiring about the new connection to the below two Airtel Digital TV email helpline ids...In every company like these, email support people are far more knowledgeable & they have way more access to the proper info which phone CC guys will never have...If you get an email reply from them that, the box is really not available at your pincde, only then you can be certain that it's true...

[email protected]
[email protected]
Already done this and got the information via email and call also. Then updated here. In email they mentioned that in your pincode it is not available.
I even got in touch with their experience advisor via twitter. And he also returned an email stating the same.

Last edited:
Already done this and got the information via email and call also. Then updated here. In email they mentioned that in your pincode it is not available.
I even got in touch with their experience advisor via twitter. And he also returned an email stating the same.
I hope they release it in your city asap bro...I think Airtel underestimated the demand & in the cities where it's available are going out of stock too...They are better off increasing the stock in huge numbers & try to cover most cities soon otherwise now-a-days people have lots of options to move to & most people don't like waiting very long if they want something...

Isn't this box having just single tuner? In an article Abhinav bhai has mentioned XStream box having dual tuners. Can anyone confirm. Is is that currently only 1 tuner is activated?

I hope they release it in your city asap bro...I think Airtel underestimated the demand & in the cities where it's available are going out of stock too...They are better off increasing the stock in huge numbers & try to cover most cities soon otherwise now-a-days people have lots of options to move to & most people don't like waiting very long if they want something...
Actually they haven't evaluated the current market scenario properly. In smaller cities also people are there who are tech enthusiast and they will have a good response there as well. In India we do lack good android boxes that are google certified. There is a whole market to grab. Hope they understand the situation soon else other competitors will do the same and its a loss of golden opportunity.

This is available in Vijayawada. We have upgraded my friend's Internet TV today.
We asked the installation guy how is the box selling? He said they got 10 boxes and all of them were sold, the one we got was the last one. They have ordered more boxes and they are on the way!

Guys,
When will it be available in Kolhapur Maharashtra?
Please update if any idea regarding same...
Thanks.

OK.. Just an update. Couple of hours back I visited local Airtel DTH office in Mysore. They indeed had Xstream box in stock and the guy said he can install immediately once I give the go ahead. I physically saw the box to make sure that it was not the Internet TV box. I asked him about the Inverto LNB for new connection of Xstream box, but as of now they are providing old LNB only. So, now I'm waiting for updates on LNB and other glitches that are mentioned in various forums to get solved mainly 5.1 sound for Amazon Prime, Netflix and external hard drive. Also, compatibility of external HDD as I have many blueray rips on it. May be a software update might resolve some of the problems. Hopefully!

Xstream box available in raipur since Friday....
My box (internet tv to xstream)upgrade process start....

Xstream box available in raipur since Friday....
My box (internet tv to xstream)upgrade process start....
Wow That's Great News Bro 🙂👍 Please Post Your Review and Snapshots post upgradation 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock