Discussion Airtel Xstream Box availability at various cities

Is Airtel Xstream box available on your city yet?

• Total voters
Until the launch of Xstream Box. Internet TV was not even available at most parts of India. I rejected Airtel because of how badly they treat people of smaller cities. I waited months for Android Box. After launch seeing my city ignored. I move to Tata Sky.
That is the difference.. People just don't get the fact.. Anyway dropped the idea of purchasing it. Sent an email to cc to cancel the order.

Or they may be thinking quality internet is unavailable anywhere other than metros. They aren't aware of India's progress with respect to Internet. Cable ISP providers providing very stable 200-300 Mbps internet on very small cities as well. Installing an android set top box isn't unimaginable
I myself have 100 mbps 1200 gb fiber optics broadband data plan. Which costs me 1000 rs per month. Airtel V-Fiber is also available with similar plans. Then I must say that their sales and survey team is crap.

Last edited:
I can assure if Tata Sky comes with such solution then it won't be limited to 8 cities.
I don't mean to offend anyone but they seem to have lost confidence under new regime. No major addition in months. I don't see them launching any android based boxes soon. Hopefully, some good news comes around diwali. Also hoping for an affordable PVR box. They can give one single tuner box under 2k without the hard drive too. But they just aren't doing it.

I am from chennai.. my pin is not listed to upgrade my HD box to XStream. I just simply mailed to all Nodal Airtel team. Got reply same day and installation completed next day.
Could u share Tamil Nadu nodal officer details

Update...
1st week of October
Airtel xstream box available more city...

Xstream is not only available in Metros but in many cities now...You can always check the availability here on their official site here : Buy Airtel DTH Connection Online | Compare DTH HD, SD Set Top Box

Type your city name manually in the search box to see if it's available there...You need to type-in your city name because Xstream is available in many cities but the front page only shows the names of the big cities...You can only find the real availability by typing your city name...

f6TVxup.png
That is how i ordered and they are cancelling all such orders saying it is "website bug error".

They are saying it should be available around October first week on more cities. CC themselves saying as per their information it is available only at 8 metros currently. @Subha_007 has got his facts correctly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock