DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,020
So after much dilly dallying I have upgraded to xstream box. Overall it looks ok but YouTube and YouTube kids apps freeze after 2 3 seconds of song play, have to exit after that. No issues with prime app.
Software part leaves a lot of scope for improvement.

Airtel xstream should start catch up tv before tata sky launching its hybrid box

There is no dependence on channels packs and using apps in xstream box. you can use without recharging DTH also. I am using like this only.
Hi Bhaskar,
Once updated, Xtream box not allowing to open any application without recharge. What about you.

Hi Bhaskar,
Once updated, Xtream box not allowing to open any application without recharge. What about you.
What I found is If you recharge the box software update automatically happening after the recharge time expired then your box will not allow to use the apps. So If you dont want to recharge the box dont recharge it. If you recharge the box you have to recharge regularly.

What I found is If you recharge the box software update automatically happening after the recharge time expired then your box will not allow to use the apps. So If you dont want to recharge the box dont recharge it. If you recharge the box you have to recharge regularly.
I am killing airtel xtream application and using other luncher to run other applications

Could Some One help me in resolving my PQ issue in Philips LEDTV 6700 series.

Getting only Green and Purple Colors when Connected through HDMI. It is fine with RCA but Resolution is not good

Could Some One help me in resolving my PQ issue in Philips LEDTV 6700 series.

Getting only Green and Purple Colors when Connected through HDMI. It is fine with RCA but Resolution is not good
Are you using the supplied HDMI cable with the box? Try using another HDMI port. Its generally the cable or the HDMI port the culprit.

AIRTEL xstream box does not allow you to use any Apps if your account balance is nill/suspended. You are effectively made to pay to even watch Internet based apps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock