Seeking Help Airtel Xstream Error B001(No Signal) issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Jitesh21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 786

Jitesh21

Reaction score
Guys i recently purchased the airtel xstream black 599 plan which gives internet with dth connection.
The internet is working fine but i have a query regarding the DTH ,does in rainy weather their is no signal more often ???
As whenever the rain starts its starts showing "Error B001" is it normal or do i need to contact the cc as this is a first time is am using a DTH connection so i have no idea.

If anyone using Airtels Dth please help .....

Yes! It's Common And Normal For All DTH Connection,

During Rainy, You'll Face No Signal Issues!

Don't Call CC,

But I think even in heavy rain it doesn't show error B001 code nowadays. I think Airtel has upgraded themselves and competing with Jio+ tv

I am living in Kolkata and recently i bought a airtel xstream black 599 plan.
It includes bought wifi+dth combo.The wifi is working great without any issue the speed ,website launching,pings in games are good.

But Dth looses signal in rain alot is their some issue with it should i call the CC, are you guys also facing the same ??

Except for signal loss everything else is fine the Xstream Stb is smooth channels changes fast,can sideload apps no heating or anything...

If anyone knows the fix for the frequent signal loss please tell or will it stay like this, and does Tata play also face this ???

Am from Bangalore am facing this issue since I bought the box for almost 4 years.

damn its so annoying i shifted from local cable operator as this combo was saving me ₹150 so i thought lets go for it ,their hardly had this disconnection issue was working in heavy rain too ,but here in rain no signal is lot @Jaffer7080

It’s normal to face signal disruptions during rains @Jitesh21. It’s one of the banes of a DTH connection compared to cable TV. However, if you are losing signal even in a small rain, you could raise a complaint and get the dish alignment verified. Also, it would help if you post a picture of your signal strength and quality.

in small rain it connects disconnets for 2-3 times,while in medium to heavy rain the disconnection is more i will send an image of thr signal when their is rain now its clear sky so theit is no issue @Siva

in small rain it connects disconnets for 2-3 times,while in medium to heavy rain the disconnection is more i will send an image of thr signal when their is rain now its clear sky so theit is no issue @Siva

Get ur Dish Aligned and LNB Skew adjusted properly by Airtel Digital TV technician, this shall resolve this issue

Back
Top Bottom