Seeking Help Airtel Xstream Error B001(No Signal) issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Jitesh21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 786
As much i remember the tech guy aligned it properly during the installation the meter was showing two values one 93 and second 79 now i dont remember which one was what😅 @dino29

As much i remember the tech guy aligned it properly during the installation the meter was showing two values one 93 and second 79 now i dont remember which one was what😅 @dino29
That's signal strength and signal quality values. Both 93 and 79 are good enough.

buddy dishes get misaligned bcoz of various reasons so incase u r getting signal issues during rain so please get the dish alignment checked by technician....also what is the current signal strength and signal quality u r getting on Airtel Home HD channel (LCN 100)

yeh i will get it checked,can we check specified channel signal strength and quality bcz i didn't find such option i can only check it overall by going in settings so how will i check for Airtel Home HD channel only??? @dino29

Back
Top Bottom