Breaking All dropped Sony network channels are added back on Tata Sky

6B80l3C.jpg
IrmhrWK.jpg

When i asked them yesterday afternoon, they said they are working on it and expect it to be available by tonight.
But CC never give this type of reply either they confirm addition or give template replies and That's not the SS which I wanted to see 👇 because same reply I got
Then i again asked at night i got this reply today.

They said it would be available soon.

TS-test.png

But CC never give this type of reply either they confirm addition or give template replies and That's not the SS which I wanted to see 👇 because same reply I got

Just like how SS 1 Telugu addition got delayed, same way Sony+1 channels may have got delayed.

Just like how SS 1 Telugu addition got delayed, same way Sony+1 channels may have got delayed.
But CC gave reason for the delay that they are facing some technical problem so launch time delayed to 3 pm but in case of SET HD+1 they never said that it will be added back & now they're saying that we do not have any information for same, thats why I asked to you share that screenshot where they said "we are working on & it will be added by tonight"

But CC gave reason for the delay that they are facing some technical problem so launch time delayed to 3 pm but in case of SET HD+1 they never said that it will be added back & now they're saying that we do not have any information for same, thats why I asked to you share that screenshot where they said "we are working on & it will be added by night"

U know how they work right, they didnt inform also when Sony channels will be readded, suddenly it was added. CC didnt have info, they must have been updated later.

many a times things dont go as planned.

I asked them when Sony +1 channel will be added, they replied saying it would be made available in 4 hours. So i said "tonight"
Afterwards i asked again, they said they have no information

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock