DDF Exclusive All India FTA Pack Launched

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 38,152
If we observe the broadcasters' bouquets, there will be 1-2 channels missing with the DTH operators for many of them.
How will such bouquets work for subscribers of that DTH?

upto june 2019 you can continue as per law.
What will happen after that? For example, my Infinity ARP is valid till September, 2019. Will my plan continue post Dec 29? If it continues till June, 2019 what happens for the remaining 3 months?

Can you please also point out the document where this is mentioned?

What will happen after that? For example, my Infinity ARP is valid till September, 2019. Will my plan continue post Dec 29? If it continues till June, 2019 what happens for the remaining 3 months?

As per law all DPO has to migrate their subscribers to new regime within 6 months from the date of application of the law i.e. 29 dec 2018

OK, so do I get a refund for the unused period in that case?
Yes, for the remaining period after 6 months you will get balance in your dth connection or if they implement from 29th Dec then you will get balance amount in on 29th Dec.

Can someone tell me if it possible to take Ala Carte channels on daily basis, e.g. for 15 days or so? Will the charge be pro rated in this case?

Airtel coming with new packs. This is told by Airtel in reply to one customer
Yes bro.. today i also called up Airtel CC and they also said the same thing. He said more affordable packs coming soon as per trai guidelines. He assured that new packs will be much cheaper from current packs and will be available before 28th December. I asked about ARPs as well to which he said its not confirmed whether they will exist or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock