Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

What do the announcers call Sony sports channels?

Sony Sports 1 or Sony Sports Ten1

Logo Change krne se kya hoga 🤔 Contain To Bahi hain saare

Yeh to bahi baat hogai na

Khoda pahad⛰️ Nikli Chuhiya🐀🐀😇
It's like painting your house. Everything inside is still same but you only want to change the looks.

It's like painting your house. Everything inside is still same but you only want to change the looks.
To be fair Max is doing back to back premier everyday during primetime.

Currently they are saying sirf Sony sports network and showing the channel logo

Live Tag for Sony Sports channel
ZYFGyEm.jpg

I must say that both Sony Aath and Sony Marathi (the only two regional channels) have done a fantastic job in incorporating traditional cultural elements. Sony Aath’s idents show so many Bengali traditions like Durga Puja and the Howrah Bridge while Sony Marathi has beautiful floral patterns. The colour palettes for both are lovely as well.

I wish Sony launched more regional channels with such beautiful graphics, and its merger partner Zee learned from Sony and Star how to design graphics for each regional channel instead of copy-pasting. Also Sony Aath should become 16:9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock