Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

Sony Yay in 4:3 aspect ratio....logo is now in correct size

d8le88K.png
This yay logo colours suite for bbc earth current logo

I think my eyes have some problem...I see black and golden yellow only for the set channel logo..here everyone saying dark purple and golden yellow😔

Have you noticed that the theme ‘musics’ for Sony Max, Sony Max 2 and Sony Aath are very similar to the previous ones? They are still using the D major, G minor and A major chords, respectively. Of course, SET’s music is completely unchanged, while Sony Marathi has changed only the chord (from G major to B major) while the notes are the same.

On the other hand Sony Sab has completely changed its theme music from the previous one (from G# to C major) and I think it is my favourite out of all the new channels. Sony Wah has also changed its music from the old one (used by Sony Max from 2012 to 2015) and Sony Pix as well.
Bro if possible, post new theme music of above mentioned channels so that we will also experience the change.

Bro if possible, post new theme music of above mentioned channels so that we will also experience the change.
Unfortunately posting these videos is not allowed on DDF as they are not from official channels. You can search for ‘Sony Max 2 (for example) ident/continuity/sponsor tag’ on YouTube and you will get them. If needed, refine the search criteria to be in the past week for the latest graphics and music.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock