Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

My review regarding the logo change/revamp:

Firstly, I personally liked Sony Pix logo. It looks premium and professional and is very much suitable for an English channel. The graphics are also fine and attractive.

Coming to other channels, Sony SAB has the best logo (including the font in which the word SAB is written), and the graphics are too good and different.

Sony Max, which was very much in need of a revamp, IMO has got a perfect revamp where the logo and graphics are quite soothing and attractive; better than other channels.

Sony Max 2 logo and graphics is also good and they have made good use of Purple color for their graphics. Sony Wah logo looks quite messed up and graphics are ok.

Sony Pal logo is ok and I'm quite impressed with their graphics package. Coming to Sony Marathi, the logo looks fine but then I had expected the word Marathi (मराठी) to be written in a different font. Graphics look quite similar to the previous one.

Special appreciation to Sony Aath. I was highly impressed by their graphics package. They have included all cultural elements which portray Bengali culture. It is also very attractive. The logo is also good.

Sony Sports channels logos are fine (except for the word Ten written on the logo) and graphics are also attractive. Sony Yay logo is not that great and could have been better.

Lastly, coming to Sony TV, I am quite disappointed mainly with the graphics. This was a much needed revamp for Sony TV as well after 6 years. The logo is somewhat good and the size is perfect. The graphics look very similar to the previous one. They could have used different colors apart from the previous colors (dark purple and golden yellow). Also, a different theme music was expected, which wasn't changed.

Concluding, I was happy with the revamp and was also disappointed wrt to some channels.

Firstly, I personally liked Sony Pix logo. It looks premium and professional and is very much suitable for an English channel. The graphics are also fine and attractive.

Coming to other channels, Sony SAB has the best logo (including the font in which the word SAB is written), and the graphics are too good and different.

Sony Max, which was very much in need of a revamp, IMO has got a perfect revamp where the logo and graphics are quite soothing and attractive; better than other channels.

Sony Max 2 logo and graphics is also good and they have made good use of Purple color for their graphics. Sony Wah logo looks quite messed up and graphics are ok.

Sony Pal logo is ok and I'm quite impressed with their graphics package. Coming to Sony Marathi, the logo looks fine but then I had expected the word Marathi (मराठी) to be written in a different font. Graphics look quite similar to the previous one.

Special appreciation to Sony Aath. I was highly impressed by their graphics package. They have included all cultural elements which portray Bengali culture. It is also very attractive. The logo is also good.

Sony Sports channels logos are fine (except for the word Ten written on the logo) and graphics are also attractive. Sony Yay logo is not that great and could have been better.

Lastly, coming to Sony TV, I am quite disappointed mainly with the graphics. This was a much needed revamp for Sony TV as well after 6 years. The logo is somewhat good and the size is perfect. The graphics look very similar to the previous one. They could have used different colors apart from the previous colors (dark purple and golden yellow). Also, a different theme music was expected, which wasn't changed.

Concluding, I was happy with the revamp and was also disappointed wrt to some channels.
Excellent Review 👏👏......exactly to the point

Sony Should ask the audience at least about it.....I mean rating and reviewing,etc
But They are like revamp for themselves and bring happy and assuming Audience is also happy with that.....like So much attitude and overconfidence (and lethargic too for SET India) 😒
Our Dreamdth members have lots of suggestions for them I have observed 😊

Sony Should ask the audience at least about it.....I mean rating and reviewing,etc
But They are like revamp for themselves and bring happy and assuming Audience is also happy with that.....like So much attitude and overconfidence (and lethargic too for SET India) 😒
Our Dreamdth members have lots of suggestions for them I have observed 😊
Can you please tell me,
Previously which big network asked members (public) suggestions about new logo & graphics,

Imo-Every network "they don't ask about logo's & graphics to its audience" (suggestions) etc...

It's not a Sony attitude,
it's a company management decisions,

I am not a pro to support sony,
I'm watching kbc from childhood, Sony Network is just my favourite that's it,
I said fact, don't take negative.

Have you noticed that the theme ‘musics’ for Sony Max, Sony Max 2 and Sony Aath are very similar to the previous ones? They are still using the D major, G minor and A major chords, respectively. Of course, SET’s music is completely unchanged, while Sony Marathi has changed only the chord (from G major to B major) while the notes are the same.

On the other hand Sony Sab has completely changed its theme music from the previous one (from G# to C major) and I think it is my favourite out of all the new channels. Sony Wah has also changed its music from the old one (used by Sony Max from 2012 to 2015) and Sony Pix as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock