Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage according to you?

Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a section of media who will glorify violence and wrong doings as long as it is to their political beliefs. Be it left or right. You can find bad things about Republic. I can say same about NDTV. No English news channel except DD India are saint at the moment.
Seriously you compare Republic with NDTV? Republic is not doing Journalism. It's surviving only because of the BJP govt.

Seriously you compare Republic with NDTV? Republic is not doing Journalism. It's surviving only because of the BJP govt.
Yes. NDTV is like Hindi newspapers. Whole biased giberish. Only it's Editorials are unbiased. Nowadays quality has gone downhill.
Source

So @DJ Roy bro how good is DD-India? I personally watch it but there is no debate present.
I recently started watching it. So no idea about debates. But it's coverage is pure news. If you like saas baahu masala of Times Now and Republic. You won't like it. Meanwhile if you are so interested in debates. Start watching Swaraj Express. Best channel to watch out for unbiased debates.

Yes. NDTV is like Hindi newspapers. Whole biased giberish. Only it's Editorials are reliable.

I recently started watching it. So no idea about debates. But it's coverage is pure news. If you like saas baahu masala of Times Now and Republic. You won't like it. Meanwhile if you are so interested in debates. Start watching Swaraj Express. Best channel to watch out for unbiased debates.
What is that ?

Currently Republic TV English is leading with 9 votes.
Now WION leads...
You have been banned from your own thread for spamming on it with very unnecessary replies. This live commentary is not required at all. Thread is already active and even if a thread doesn't get enough replies, consider that thread has no potential but don't use cheap tricks to spam with unnecessary replies, it is not acceptable.

Yes. NDTV is like Hindi newspapers. Whole biased giberish. Only it's Editorials are unbiased. Nowadays quality has gone downhill.
Source

Tweets from journalists are their personal views... But Republic is Showing Modis personal views completely. Nothing else.

Arrogant reporters, fakes news are only from Republic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock