Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage according to you?

Amidst the Corona Virus, outbreak, which is the best English Indian news channel coverage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watch only English News Channels and not of other languages. My views -

1. Good thread. Thank you, Bishnu15.
2. My vote is for NDTV. Excellent balanced coverage from all angles -
  • Daily coverage (the tone, manner of reporting and the general fabric)
  • How the poor need to be taken care of
  • Economy, Farming Sector
  • Covidiots
3. I find it unbelievable that Times Now and Republic have gotten so many votes. Beauty of humans - all of us are so very different.
4. Happy to see that DD and Wion have gotten good number of votes. Worthy in my opinion.

P.S - Always bodes well for a website when the admins are active.

NDTV.
1. It doesn't hurt my ears as Republic and Times now do. There is no much drama or shouting on presentation and debate, just to increase the TRP.
2. NDTV gives too much importance on data and statistics while debating. They always try to include experts on the panel.
3. They focus more on Rural India and lives of poor Indians rather than what Yoga asana the PM did morning or spreading communal hatred like other channels do.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock