Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
Karan Rockz said:
Dishtv have more subscribers in Jammu & Kashmir

this is because only Dish TV is providing the maximum numbers of URDU channels, and in JK URDU is a official language and most people want URDU News channel and Dish TV has it no other DTH has 24 hours URDU news channel only DISH TV has :clap:clap:clap

Anirudha Das said:
In train you hardly see homes more then fields but i opt to travel from bus which gives you true pictures of dth placed in roof
what i see maximum peoples dth is

1. DD Free Dish
2. dishtv
and then Videocon d2h and TATA(SKY but in few numbers.
No ADTV :skd

samtag1100 said:
yes D2H is selling like hot cake ...no doubt about it..

Can't say about D2H how far they goes in rural areas because they continuously hiking the package price.

superdudebuddy said:
this is because only Dish TV is providing the maximum numbers of URDU channels, and in JK URDU is a official language and most people want URDU News channel and Dish TV has it no other DTH has 24 hours URDU news channel only DISH TV has :clap:clap:clap

Yes bro Dishtv have maximum number of urdu channels and that may be the reason dishtv have more subscribers in J&K
Can you provide me the list of those 24 urdu channels?:huh

dipayan said:
No ADTV :skd

I don't see ADTV much in rural areas the biggest thing is they take back the equipment after the connection gets deactivated :lol

but still it is selling through out India for SD content, it is still cheaper than most...but yes if they will continue to rise rates then problem will be there ..

Anirudha Das said:
Can't say about D2H how far they goes in rural areas because they continuously hike package price.

Bro even they are adding channels like in a Express Speed no other DTH has added maximum numbers of channels at short period of time D2H has done it and in recently they just increased RS: 14 and added more than a 2 dozen of channels in their platform so this is as Expected From Their End
they also need to run their business naa Bro .

Anirudha Das said:
I don't see ADTV much in rural areas the biggest thing is they take back the equipment after the connection gets deactivated :lol

I also not see that much ADTV subscribers in rural areas and also TS.

Karan Rockz said:
Yes bro Dishtv have maximum number of urdu channels and that may be the reason dishtv have more subscribers in J&K
Can you provide me the list of those 24 urdu channels?:huh

Even dishtv has maximum no. of North East channels which no other dth providing right now so dishtv is no.1 in East including WB, Odisha, and NE states.

Anirudha Das said:
Even dishtv has maximum no. of North East channels which no other dth providing right now so dishtv is no.1 in East including WB, Odisha, and NE states.

You are Absolutely true Bro
and if you see that these channels come from their Sub Brand

Back
Top Bottom