Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
dipayan said:
So u can choose other DTH without details of price ?:huh U cannot ignore that TS has most number of premium channels than other DTH

At which point I ignored it and at which point I said it should not be but because of that only total expense goes high.... it may not be useful to u but may be to some one else..

Anirudha Das said:
I see it through my eyes maximum peoples take the connection of dishtv in Rural ROI places.

But in my area many people have D2H,so confusion between dishtv and videocon d2h.:-/
Which is best DTH for rural area?:huh

Karan Rockz said:
But in my area many people have D2H,so confusion between dishtv and videocon d2h.:-/
Which is best DTH for rural area?:huh

Peoples start taking the connection of dishtv when it launch since then they have good reach in rural places thats a reason dishtv's ARPU is so low compare to others dth and because of rural area strategy dishtv is not increase the package price since last year.

samtag1100 said:
At which point I ignored it and at which point I said it should not be but because of that only total expense goes high.... it may not be useful to u but may be to some one else..
I only say that monthly cost rise is because of premium services. So it depends on subscribers, they want premium channels or not. If you wants lots of premium products like premium channels,vod,everywhere TV, karaoke then you should learn to pay for those services. ;)

Yes if u talk about only SD feeds then dish tv will be cheapest as dishtv has upper hand because of free dish feeds.

Anirudha Das said:
I see it through my eyes maximum peoples take the connection of dishtv in Rural ROI places.

Bro if you travel in a train for a long journey you may find that most of the peoples using DTH in Rural areas are as follows:

Most seen Dish on their roof

1) Videocon D2H
2) Dish TV
3)Tata Sky
4) Airtel

And other DTH are seen so rare

And this is for whole India including South

samtag1100 said:
Yes if u talk about only SD feeds then dish tv will be cheapest as dishtv has upper hand because of free dish feeds.

That means dishtv is best for rural areas?:huh

dipayan said:
I only say that monthly cost rise is because of premium services. So it depends on subscribers, they want premium channels or not. If you wants lots of premium products like premium channels,vod,everywhere TV, karaoke then you should learn to pay for those services. ;)

Dear to use or not to use is user specific but if someone want to go for all then this he has to pay:)

Karan Rockz said:
That means dishtv is best for rural areas?:huh

Yes until free dish feeds are there because even if u do not recharge it, these free dish feeds will keep on coming (it was like that when I used dishtv last some 4 years back and do not know if changed now)

Back
Top Bottom