Another first from Tata Sky

superdudebuddy said:
Bro even they are adding channels like in a Express Speed no other DTH has added maximum numbers of channels at short period of time D2H has done it and in recently they just increased RS: 14 and added more than a 2 dozen of channels in their platform so this is as Expected From Their End
they also need to run their business naa Bro .

Maximum channel addition in d2h is carriage fee channel so why package hike even they increase Rs. 14 to add Star Sports 2 but they remove Fox Sports News also then what is the benefit for sports lovers.

Anirudha Das said:
Even dishtv has maximum no. of North East channels which no other dth providing right now so dishtv is no.1 in East including WB, Odisha, and NE states.

I think dishtv is leading in every region and also leading in HD channels and int.eng news channels.:tup Still I can't understand why dishtv is the most underrated DTH in India?:huh Dishtv deserves to be no.1 DTH in India.:tup

Anirudha Das said:
Thats a reason TS is premium brand :lol

If TS start concentrating towards rural areas then they have to ruduce package prices which they never do.

Karan Rockz said:
I think dishtv is leading in every region and also leading in HD channels and int.eng news channels.:tup Still I can't understand why dishtv is the most underrated DTH in India?:huh Dishtv deserves to be no.1 DTH in India.:tup

Conspiracy against dishtv leads this, even in this forum i am never see much of the support for dishtv when they launch Zing in Bengal with max. no. of bangla channel which no other dth is providing right now still see complaining against dishtv because they are no. 1 in channel count.

Anirudha Das said:
Maximum channel addition in d2h is carriage fee channel so why package hike even they increase Rs. 14 to add Star Sports 2 but they remove Fox Sports News also then what is the benefit for sports lovers.

Bro

1) Bro they have not removed Fox Sports News they have just added temporally in Channel active

2) Bro They have also added Sun and SUN :hd channels

and

3) bro only some channels are carriage fee

Anirudha Das said:
Conspiracy against dishtv leads this, even in this forum i am never see much of the support for dishtv when they launch Zing in Bengal with max. no. of bangla channel which no other dth is providing right now still see complaining against dishtv because they are no. 1 in channel count.

Agree bro.:tup we all have to support dishtv,it's a very good DTH brand.

superdudebuddy said:
Bro

1) Bro they have not removed Fox Sports News they have just added temporally in Channel active

2) Bro They have also added Sun and SUN :hd channels

and

3) bro only some channels are carriage fee

But Rs. 1 is added in their lower base pack now price is Rs. 221 P/M

Karan Rockz said:
Agree bro.:tup we all have to support dishtv,it's a very good DTH brand.

I think that if Dish TV also move to MPEG 4 then it will definitely Good Brand
and even now Dish TV is still being used by maximum numbers of peoples

Karan Rockz said:

Problems with Dish TV are bad hardware, lack of DVR, sluggish software. Their technical systems are also not very good. One example is If you need your dish realigned, they will remove your STB and take it to the roof and connect it to the dish for checking signal - unlike other providers, Dish does not equip their service technicians with signal meters even.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock