Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
Anirudha Das said:
Thanks for coming i am missing you into this debate You and Srajal mil ke band baja do inki :lol

Sorry I don't understand. :huh

Karan Rockz said:
Completely agree with u bro.:tup Admin plzzz warn Srajal Ag for insulting members publicly.:angry

Yes me too completely agrees and now time to warn this user. :angry

samtag1100 said:
That is nice effort on your part and that is called healthy debate rather than just being sentimental about it as few people are doing..

My main concern is that still tata sky has lower number of channels and rather than adding HD feeds in base pack, they are adding only so called specials, which is not on right track. Day will come when more and more people will feel burn out of it except a few who think tata sky is their company now and it is their duty to defend it:no

Moreover, I am also using the tata sky as they are and it is my right to look at positive and negative ;)
What is wrong with special channels ? :huh If broadcasters are launching these channels then there is a demand for these type of channels. Service provides only carrying these to their customers.

Anirudha Das said:
Thanks for coming i am missing you into this debate You and Srajal mil ke band baja do inki :lol

Karan Rockz said:

Karan Rockz said:
Same here bro...:huh what is this you can't compare dipayan bro with srajal.:no I like dipayan bro behaviour so much.:tup:luv
If u don't understand then why are u laughing ?:huh
BTW thanks.

I am saying this, now Dipayan Bro and Srajal Bro will face TATA(SKY haters together and both will end this debate.

dipayan said:
What is wrong with special channels ? :huh If broadcasters are launching these channels then there is a demand for these type of channels. Service provides only carrying these to their customers.

Just look at thread and what I wanted to tell. This is meant for what is max expense per month on Tata sky now but rather than taking it in good manner, few members do behave like they are working for tata sky...forum is meant for healthy discussion...:-/

Back
Top Bottom