Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
superdudebuddy said:
If your see about Tata Sky this type DTH is for peoples who need Quality of channels and if you see most of the Rich peoples ,celebrity and others use this
especially in the metro cities this DTH is a HIT among viewers

Cannot say about Rich or celebrity but until recently Tatasky focus was in cities where subscribers are unhappy with their cable operators and Mr Nagpal said this many times in interview which is a significant sh#t in policy compared to DishTV who targeted mainly rural areas. But now TS shift their policy towards rural sector which reflects in their ads also.

dipayan said:
Cannot say about Rich or celebrity but until recently Tatasky focus was in cities where subscribers are unhappy with their cable operators and Mr Nagpal said this many times in interview which is a significant sh#t in policy compared to DishTV who targeted mainly rural areas. But now TS shift their policy towards rural sector which reflects in their ads also.

D2H is best for rural sectors.

No one will opt for "Grand sports with HAF" if he wants all channels. That's a very poor strategy :no:no:no

Logically speaking, to enjoy all channels on TS one should spend Rs.6900 (South Mega HD) + Rs.600 (SWP) + Rs.720 (Topper) + Rs.990 (HBO) + Rs.600 (Karaoke) = Rs.9810 pa = Rs.817.5 pm

Note: Kindly stick to the topic and carry out the discussion in a polite manner. Any further fighting might result in strict action against the members involved

dipayan said:

yes as we have seen the adds of Tata sky from Ladakh (JK) as they are promoting it everywhere even in the remote places

But bhai in urban as well just see roofs around you and u will mostly find airtel and d2h, it shows something. Anyway let us not go off topic.

Whole purpose has been that if someone want to take tata sky, he must have known all the details of price.

samtag1100 said:
But bhai in urban as well just see roofs around you and u will mostly find airtel and d2h, it shows something. Anyway let us not go off topic.

Whole purpose has been that if someone want to take tata sky, he must known all the details of price.

So u can choose other DTH without details of price ?:huh U cannot ignore that TS has most number of premium channels than other DTH

Karan Rockz said:
How did u know?:huh
I heard that D2H is best for aam aadmi.

I see it through my eyes maximum peoples take the connection of dishtv in Rural ROI places.

Anirudha Das said:
I see it through my eyes maximum peoples take the connection of dishtv in Rural ROI places.

But India is a Vast country bro u cannot judge only by your locality

Back
Top Bottom