Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
Karan Rockz said:
Same here bro...:huh what is this you can't compare dipayan bro with srajal.:no I like dipayan bro behaviour so much.:tup:luv

I don't like smart peoples :s

Anirudha Das said:
I am saying this, now Dipayan Bro and Srajal Bro will face TATA(SKY haters together and both will end this debate.

Why me ? Is it because I use Tatasky and I have Tatasky logo in my signature ? :huh

Everybody Continue Please
I Will Join at Evening if Something Left for Me

Re: RE: Another first from Tata Sky

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
guys why u both always fight with each other if there is a thread where someone likes it or not its their wish nobody is allowed to defame others so please stop fighting it is like two kids fighting for a chocolate:no:no:no:(:(:(

Yes beo ..i didnt like the thread n i said i dislike it n it should be kk with everyone but suddenly karan started calling me a person who doesnt know how to talk to me which is wrong n asked admin to ban me ...karan is the one who started this fight not me ....ask him to stop n post something sensible rather than just fighting...

samtag1100 said:
Just look at thread and what I wanted to tell. This is meant for what is max expense per month on Tata sky now but rather than taking it in good manner, few members do behave like they are working for tata sky...forum is meant for healthy discussion...:-/
Suppose u love watching Histry HD and Travelxp HD. These two are not available in TS. So are u going to subscribe two premium channels to compensate those two HD channels ? :huh
At least I am not going to do that.

What I am saying is that what is wrong if TS is adding Premium channels ? TS is increasing channels count also adding HD channels there are only 2 - 3 HD channels missing compared to others HD count. So what is wrong if they provide Star sports premium or HBO premium ? After all they didn't include those in base pack and hike base pack price that would be very bad step.

Srajal Ag said:
Yes beo ..i didnt like the thread n i said i dislike it n it should be kk with everyone but suddenly karan started calling me a person who doesnt know how to talk to me which is wrong n asked admin to ban me ...karan is the one who started this fight not me ....ask him to stop n post something sensible rather than just fighting...

I am not fighting ok,I just saw that if anyone try to post about TS negativies you alwayz trying to oppose that member.:k
Samething u did with NinadG bro,then with me when I post about TS CC and then today again tried to oppose samtag1100 bro becoz he posted about TS negativities.

There is nothing wrong in opposing if u have proper logic behind your argument and this is called debate.

dipayan said:
There is nothing wrong in opposing if u have proper logic behind your argument and this is called debate.

yes i agree with dipayan bro :tup:tup:tup

dipayan said:

Dear nothing can be done if u r not seeing logic in it ..simple just pass it. I do have logic when I posted it. I just want to tell that tata sky has become first operator to cost more than 1000 rupees per month if one want to enjoy it fully...what was wrong it that:-/

Back
Top Bottom