Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
samtag1100 said:
Dear nothing can be done if u r not seeing logic in it ..simple just pass it. I do have logic when I posted it. I just want to tell that tata sky has become first operator to cost more than 1000 rupees per month if one want to enjoy it fully...what was wrong it that:-/

Yes bro nothing wrong in this thread but srajal try to oppose u.:dodgy

dipayan said:
There is nothing wrong in opposing if u have proper logic behind your argument and this is called debate.

Ok according to u nothing wrong in opposing but opposing unnecessarily is not a good thing.:dodgy

samtag1100 said:
Dear nothing can be done if u r not seeing logic in it ..simple just pass it. I do have logic when I posted it. I just want to tell that tata sky has become first operator to cost more than 1000 rupees per month if one want to enjoy it fully...what was wrong it that:-/
Nothing. Absolutely correct. :tup

Karan Rockz said:
Ok according to u nothing wrong in opposing but opposing unnecessarily is not a good thing.:dodgy

Nothing wrong in Opposing with proper logical argument. I think u will also agree with it.

If your see about Tata Sky this type DTH is for peoples who need Quality of channels and if you see most of the Rich peoples ,celebrity and others use this
especially in the metro cities this DTH is a HIT among viewers

samtag1100 said:

I like your analysis on monthly spent this review will benefit others who wants to switch to TATA(SKY.

It's now prooved that Srajal is TS true lover that's why he alwayz make unnecessary arguements with members.:D

superdudebuddy said:
If your see about Tata Sky this type DTH is for peoples who need Quality of channels and if you see most of the Rich peoples ,celebrity and others use this

Yes TS is for rich people and D2H is for poor peoples.:lol

superdudebuddy said:

Thats a reason TATA(SKY is growing only in Metro cities with HD connection because metro peoples wants to enjoy quality programming so no harm to pay more to fulfill our demand.

Back
Top Bottom