Any one got Arasu STB?

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, since Arasu has announced STB supply please update if any one of you got STB from them or Arasu too becomes another TCCL with not much reach anywhere in Chennai.

pearlpearl said:
Hi, since Arasu has announced STB supply please update if any one of you got STB from them or Arasu too becomes another TCCL with not much reach anywhere in Chennai.

I hope to hear from my LCO on June first week. :)

pearlpearl said:
pearlpearl said:

I dont think you will hear any reply from any of the users here..As far i know arasu is yet to distribute any STB, the news is there only on the website.

Satvijay said:
pearlpearl said:
pearlpearl said:

I dont think you will hear any reply from any of the users here..As far i know arasu is yet to distribute any STB, the news is there only on the website.

Yes, i too think the same.

Arasu is as usual too slow, had it been SCV they would have taken control of all LCO's in one night, given them their signal and from 1 week to Max 15 days the STB's will be with the LCO's atleast.

We saw their action when they took LCO's from hathway.

As per Arasu's ad they seem to have enough stock of STB's but dont know why Arasu is this slower, the ad is there for the past 3 days and still now information from any one.

pearlpearl said:
Satvijay said:
pearlpearl said:
pearlpearl said:

Yes, i too think the same.

Arasu is as usual too slow, had it been SCV they would have taken control of all LCO's in one night, given them their signal and from 1 week to Max 15 days the STB's will be with the LCO's atleast.

We saw their action when they took LCO's from hathway.

As per Arasu's ad they seem to have enough stock of STB's but dont know why Arasu is this slower, the ad is there for the past 3 days and still now information from any one.

Arasu is yet to get MSO license, how are they distributing STB?

Sadiq updated in the other thread as Arasu has CAS license (which it got in 2008).
Currently in Chennai CAS system in place, and DAS looks nightmare here, hence arasu trying to enter into this region with CAS license. After that no one can push arasu out from here, as they can easy put some case and take stay order.

I heard some place in chennai, nearly 3 - 4 months back , LCO collected rs. 500 for STB, and told will distribute Arasu stb soon as soon possible.
Looks now the update in the arasu website and LCO update , both are in sync.
It will take atleast one week, LCO to collect STB from Arasu cable and distribute it to the customers. LCO need to get Arasu signal and check the STBs condition etc. before giving it to customer.
Again the chennai fate started.. Wait and See

sathishbabu4u said:
Sadiq updated in the other thread as Arasu has CAS license (which it got in 2008).
Currently in Chennai CAS system in place, and DAS looks nightmare here, hence arasu trying to enter into this region with CAS license. After that no one can push arasu out from here, as they can easy put some case and take stay order.

I heard some place in chennai, nearly 3 - 4 months back , LCO collected rs. 500 for STB, and told will distribute Arasu stb soon as soon possible.
Looks now the update in the arasu website and LCO update , both are in sync.
It will take atleast one week, LCO to collect STB from Arasu cable and distribute it to the customers. LCO need to get Arasu signal and check the STBs condition etc. before giving it to customer.
Again the chennai fate started.. Wait and See

Yes, i think an LCO in Arumbakkam has collected Rs 500 for Arasu. So fast no call from my LCO.

If Arasu is wise then it should first go analogue with all pay channels and then slowly get all LCO's and start selling STB's so even those who got other STB's they will go to Arasu due to less pricing and more channels. But if LCO demands for additional STB cost then people wont take nice.

I checked with one of my collegue, whose LCO collected Rs. 500 as advance for STB, still his LCO is silent, and no news about any STB. Still SCV analog running his home

Looks LCO's have little fear to move new MSO.

sathishbabu4u said:
I checked with one of my collegue, whose LCO collected Rs. 500 as advance for STB, still his LCO is silent, and no news about any STB. Still SCV analog running his home

Looks LCO's have little fear to move new MSO.

So Bad, so it looks like it will take atleast 30 - 45 days to even hear some news on this. :k :k

Loc's fear is understood, Arasu never gave any info on fare, number of channels etc and on what guarantee LCO's will move to Arasu?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock