Any Other Way to Know due Date

inams_sam

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all guys. i need help regarding due date of airtel account. as i am from Pakistan so i am unable to log in Airtel Website. i want to know is there any other way to know my transactions like recharge, due date, package etc. and also is there any information available regarding this on my set top box? thanx in advance

khadija said:
Hello all guys. i need help regarding due date of airtel account. as i am from Pakistan so i am unable to log in Airtel Website. i want to know is there any other way to know my transactions like recharge, due date, package etc. and also is there any information available regarding this on my set top box? thanx in advance

You can not create account but what you can do is go on airtel website, select payment, select through credit card enter your customer ID, enter any amount and submit, it will show your current balance and will ask for further proceed. No need to proceed as your objective was to know balance.

Don't post any comment against any country, it's a forum for DTH & sat,
If you want to post your view, post it in proper way,
Both Posts edited.

khadija said:

Please visit the following link to know ur package name, Amount in ur account and the expiry date of ur Airtel Digital. All U have to enter is ur customer id. :eek:hya

Click Here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock