Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter simplysouth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 191
  • Views Views: Views 26,652
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created my pack on 17 January.
I am not getting any channels now. There is account balance of Rs 168 available.
Also, they have removed HD Bouquet 1 - infotainment HD from the list of broadcaster bouquets now.

I get blank gray page after login nothing works tried refresh ..

I created my pack on 17 January.
I am not getting any channels now. There is account balance of Rs 168 available.
Also, they have removed HD Bouquet 1 - infotainment HD from the list of broadcaster bouquets now.
Heavy refresh your account, it worked in my case.

Absolute shistshow this, My pack was changed to the selected pack on Sunday, later again yesterday it got changed to a different pack with fewer channels and again last night to my original pack, my account lost about 60Rs in this chaos and my initial due date which was mid april 2019 is now suddenly back to mid march 2019. I still don't get 3 of the hd channels (Ten 3HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony BBC Earth HD) that I had selected via Star Tamil Hindi premium and Sony India 24 Bouquets.Can't reach the CC, literally no number is working now.

Edit: I also tried refreshing my account via Refresh Account if you Cannot see the recharge | d2h DTH Service, no luck.

Last edited:
This situation will continue one or two days i think. None of the dth operator is able to implement the rule in a smooth way

Migrated to new plan d2h also add some unwanted packs(Raj,Jaya,Viacom,mega network) &I am not getting ngc&ss3 as part of the Tamil value pack:angry2::wall:

Yesterday my package got migrated. I had submitted the list of 25 a-la-carte channels; only 17 of them are available. Moreover there are 3 channels which I did not opt for!

For me the paid channels are all correct. But the channels in the basic tier that I deselected are all showing, also some of the other free ones I selected are missing. d2h is forcing us with their chosen FTA channels. Also, my validity should have increased based on the package amount shown at the time of selection and current balance. But, it has reduced! Also, TV info and website account info showing different validity. Worst part is that website doesn't show our package amount anywhere. No response to email from CC, plus telephone line always busy!

For me the paid channels are all correct. But the channels in the basic tier that I deselected are all showing, also some of the other free ones I selected are missing. d2h is forcing us with their chosen FTA channels. Also, my validity should have increased based on the package amount shown at the time of selection and current balance. But, it has reduced! Also, TV info and website account info showing different validity. Worst part is that website doesn't show our package amount anywhere. No response to email from CC, plus telephone line always busy!
Dial 18001370444 for account details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom