Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
till yesterday my monthly costing was showing 290.28 rs but to today 332.86 rs :wall: :angry2: even after nothing extra activated :wall: CC just giving tamplate reply :angry2:

For me new pack is activated with all channels which I had selected earlier..

Dial 18001370444 for account details.
Thanks, that helped. The package amount at time of selection was Rs 310, but now got the response from the number as Rs 453! No idea what they have done. The website package details is only showing my correct selection and NCF as 153 only. This is so frustrating.

Giys did anyone add jaya channels to their pack I'm not able to see those channels In the list

Their cc people are useless :angry2: called 2 time today for what are extra charged in monthly cost . Just saying wait for 6 hour :wall: today they activated some zee 10p channels which I not requested. I am seeing those in account info :wall:

Their cc people are useless :angry2: called 2 time today for what are extra charged in monthly cost . Just saying wait for 6 hour :wall: today they activated some zee 10p channels which I not requested. I am seeing those in account info :wall:
Go for combos no problems
For 2 months don't subscribe 19rs 10rs channels bro

Go for combos no problems
For 2 months don't subscribe 19rs 10rs channels bro
this combos are not looking impressive. :wall: I have to creat my pack with hindi marathi, gujarati and atleast one sports channel. I wanted to subscribe Gujarat budget pack of t v18 but d2h not given :wall: :angry2: they removed that bouquet from list . . Btw in all this issue getting :lol: Colors Infinity :lol:

this combos are not looking impressive. :wall: I have to creat my pack with hindi marathi, gujarati and atleast one sports channel. I wanted to subscribe Gujarat budget pack of t v18 but d2h not given :wall::angry2: they removed that bouquet from list . . Btw in all this issue getting :lol: Colors Infinity :lol:
Bro go against Trai rule
Teach lesson to them and broadcasters
Don't subscribe top pay channels

Bro go against Trai rule
Teach lesson to them and broadcasters
Don't subscribe top pay channels
this I or you can understand who browsing social network . But who addicted to watch tv they not :sad: they just want to watch tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock