Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter simplysouth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 191
  • Views Views: Views 26,652
Status
Not open for further replies.
Migration successful only for main stb, I have 2 more multi room stb and those stb's still using old packages. Cc not reachable.
Any of you are having multi room stb and migrated successfully?

One thing i notice in last two days when you activate D2H recommended Pack, without any hesitation they are activated all the channels which is prescribed in that particular pack, But when you go through with a la carte or broadcast recommended pack, D2H not showing that much interest to active all the channels which is you requested for.
Still I didn't get Ten 3 HD, Sony BBC Earth HD, Star Gold Select Hd, Sony Yay , News 18 Lokmat and many more which is I request them on 2nd of Feb.

One thing i notice in last two days when you activate D2H recommended Pack, without any hesitation they are activated all the channels which is prescribed in that particular pack, But when you go through with a la carte or broadcast recommended pack, D2H not showing that much interest to active all the channels which is you requested for.
Still I didn't get Ten 3 HD, Sony BBC Earth HD, Star Gold Select Hd, Sony Yay , News 18 Lokmat and many more which is I request them on 2nd of Feb.
it seem they doing this intentionally :angry2: :wall:

Migration successful only for main stb, I have 2 more multi room stb and those stb's still using old packages. Cc not reachable.
Any of you are having multi room stb and migrated successfully?
Same for me. Main stb migrated but child stb still on old plan.

I am not getting flowers tv today. All other free channels are working fine. Not able to connect CC

Same for me. Main stb migrated but child stb still on old plan.
Same problem me too Main stb migrated new plan other old plan. In recharge link showing only one stb is active!! and showing monthly rental for one box!. CC unreachable

I am not getting flowers tv today. All other free channels are working fine. Not able to connect CC
there are aroud 140+ fta channels which available without selection. but some fta channels not like flowers, cauvery news etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom