Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you able to remove any of the 100 Basic Tier FTA channels? Asking because the site is not allowing the removal of those channels.

Bro, please make a note that both DishTV and D2H are now providing BST pack without any extra charges and channels within BST pack are not counted towards 100 channels quota. If you add broadcasters pack to it, NCF is same at Rs.153 (incl. tax). NCF is not increasing now. Check the final price and you will know.

Last edited:
I have been migrated to new plan yesterday. I have submitted my request on Jan 21, for that request nothing happened. So I requested once again yesterday. Within some seconds after my request submission my package got changed.

In this process, I noticed some good nd bad things,
bad things are
1. I requested for Ten 1 HD but they gave me Ten 2 HD, then I got it via broadcasters bouquet.
2. I requested for History TV HD but I didn't got it, same case in Sony BBC World HD.
3. There is no MN+ HD in the channel wise list for requesting, so I couldn't request MN+ HD.

Good things are,
1. I requested 169 channels with rate of Rs.540+, but they recommended me 190+ channels with rate of Rs.480+( including tax).
2. For 190+ channels they charged me for NCF Rs.153 only.

i have been migrated to new plan .. all activated what i requested. only one mistake by them to me instead ss1 hd hindi they activate ss1 hd. but not getting sony wah, yay in happy india pack

Last edited:
Migrated after submitting within a seconds
Earth HD not coming
Called cc told some problems with them
Will b solved after 6 hrs
Mine previous was 300
New 450rs☹️
Getting few fta channels extra
But lost many channels

Anybody tell me how to modify and resubmit???

Migrated after submitting within a seconds
Earth HD not coming
Called cc told some problems with them
Will b solved after 6 hrs
Mine previous was 300
New 450rs☹
Getting few fta channels extra
But lost many channels

Anybody tell me how to modify and resubmit???
same reply they given for non available channels which in pack said wait for 6 hour. getting so many fta channels. but some not like sudarshan, cauvery news, tamilan, hindu dharm

same reply they given for non available channels which in pack said wait for 6 hour. getting so many fta channels. but some not like sudarshan, cauvery news, tamilan, hindu dharm
But got statsports kannada
Only sports channel I picked :cheers:
Which was added along with those

fta channels are available without selection? are they giving free ?

Its
Bro, please make a note that both DishTV and D2H are now providing BST pack without any extra charges and channels within BST pack are not counted towards 100 channels quota. If you add broadcasters pack to it, NCF is same at Rs.153 (incl. tax). NCF is not increasing now. Check the final price and you will know.
It's showing 170 for me, when I try to modify pack. although My current pack show ncf of 130

Its
It's showing 170 for me, when I try to modify pack. although My current pack show ncf of 130
Don't look at what it says when you hit Modify Pack. Look at the pop-up windows where final price shows. The first page is actually sample only with NCF set at Rs.150. When you hit Modify it changes to 170 but if you check pop-up windows where you need to give final confirmation it is 130+18% only.

In both DishTV and D2H I have migrated my knows and they are being charged 153 as NCF even though channel count is above 150.

Currently dishtv website is under maintenance, so avoid doing anything before they fix the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock