Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is some issue with the migration to new packs submitted before Feb 1. I had selected the pack on 27th Jan and was not migrated, I now resubmitted the same via d2h website and got the pack changed almost instantly. So guys if you want to move to trai plans, try reselecting the same in website now.

Were you able to remove any of the 100 Basic Tier FTA channels? Asking because the site is not allowing the removal of those channels.

I think there is some issue with the migration to new packs submitted before Feb 1. I had selected the pack on 27th Jan and was not migrated, I now resubmitted the same via d2h website and got the pack changed almost instantly. So guys if you want to move to trai plans, try reselecting the same in website now.
Thanks for the information.
I will try this today.

Were you able to remove any of the 100 Basic Tier FTA channels? Asking because the site is not allowing the removal of those channels.
No and sadly I'm not sure if that's a glitch. If you look at the 100 channels, we now have a ** added to all channels which was to denote the mandatory dd channels. One more thing I noticed even though I picked a broadcaster bouquet that included Ten 3 HD and Sony BBC Earth HD,I don't get those channels, instead I get some Zee channels. I think D2H is always converting the channel selections into some combo they have, so if their combos don't have one of the channels you select, you won't get it, Which beats the purpose of the trai mandate

Last edited:
Another glitch is there actually there 170 channels approx
Not 100 also

Yeah, i migrated to new subscription plan, i have select broadcaster bouquet but i don't get Sony BBC Earth HD, Ten 3 HD and Star Gold Select HD. But there is lot of technical glitch according to activating channels.

Earlier my mothly cost were 660 Rs, but now my monthly cost coming down 475 Rs.

D2h is forcing customers to subscribe to 100 mandatory channels Of COMPANY'S choice instead of only mandatory DD channels

Where should we complain about this issue to TRAI ?

Last edited:
No and sadly I'm not sure if that's a glitch. If you look at the 100 channels, we now have a ** added to all channels which was to denote the mandatory dd channels. One more thing I noticed even though I picked a broadcaster bouquet that included Ten 3 HD and Sony BBC Earth HD,I don't get those channels, instead I get some Zee channels. I think D2H is always converting the channel selections into some combo they have, so if their combos don't have one of the channels you select, you won't get it, Which beats the purpose of the trai mandate
Same problem with me ,which zee channels you are getting instead of it ?

I
Yeah, i migrated to new subscription plan, i have select broadcaster bouquet but i don't get Sony BBC Earth HD, Ten 3 HD and Star Gold Select HD. But there is lot of technical glitch according to activating channels.

Earlier my mothly cost were 660 Rs, but now my monthly cost coming down 475 Rs.
Same problem with me ,what you have done regarding this problem

I didnt submit the new choice becoz of this. Ncf is coming as 150plus tax even if the selected channels are less than 100. CC is busy and not able to connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock