Arasu Analog connecting all parts of chennai..

I saw arasu in kodambakkam few days back and I posted about that..
They providing nearly 75channels + LCOs 4 channels..
We'd be getting star movies in addition to what we're getting now...
Finally SCV gonna be DETHRONED..
:sp:sp:sp

aravindan said:
I saw arasu in kodambakkam few days back and I posted about that..
They providing nearly 75channels + LCOs 4 channels..
We'd be getting star movies in addition to what we're getting now...
Finally SCV gonna be DETHRONED..
:sp:sp:sp

I desperately want this move from Arasu, I'm always a supporter public services and for me the TN govt is the parliament and the TN cable service is more than TRAI and i simply don't care if they have DAS license or not.

I might me moving from Annanagar to Mylapore in a few months time and i hope Arasu reached Mylapore by then. :sp :sp

Is it possible to provide arasu analog and SCV digital connection together...?.
What would happen for SCV digital subscribers if Arasu connection given by a LCO..?
Will SCV take back STBs..?

aravindan said:
What would happen for SCV digital subscribers if Arasu connection given by a LCO..?

yes its possible. but your LCO has to spend a huge amount. instead they will just add the channels which are missing on SCV analog from arasu and send with the same scv signal so that SCV digital subscribers are not affected. SCV will not take back STB. May be ur LCO would take if he has agreed with you already.

aravindan said:

Yes, this is possible but if an LCO provides 2 signals then he should either have 2 different cable lines to provide the signals to his subscribers or retain SCV and just add Arasu's channels like the LCO's add channels from STB and DTH....

But if happens then he has to pay both the MSO's the money while the subscribers would only pay for one, so he has to disconnect one or the other else he cant sustain in the business even for a month as Arasu too will demand for the payment based on number of connections while SCV has an active account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock