2nd pack - 150Rs for 250+ channels

But dunno who is getting digital feed in chennai..?.:angry

aravindan said:
As said in helpline number,
There are 2 packs thro STB:-
Base pack - 70Rs
2nd pack - 150Rs for 250+ channels

But dunno who is getting digital feed in chennai..?.:angry

when u asked ?? last month they told only one package Rs 100 with 200+ channels ...

prakash_Tv said:
yup for package details how many month's v need to wait...god only know :shy:shy:wall:wall

Varum aanaa Varathu. :wall :angry

September 2, 2011 - Arasu cable was restarted allover TN except Chennai.

October 20, 2012 - Arasu cable was announced to have been started in Chennai (1 year now noone seem to have got the cable service till date).

September 27, 2013 - Arasu cable new website started.

So if you see the time line exactly only one job per year is being done, so as per the statistics this years quota could have been over with the start of the new website and people may not expect anything more.

So may be September or October 2014 - Arasu might officially announce the new package details for Chennai and may be in September or October 2015 we can expect some big stunt to take place.

I love public service and no-matter what, i still use them. So i love Arasu Cable Tv, but only it doesn't seem to like me, so all i have to do is to wait till i live in Chennai for Arasu to try entering the cable service.

b2ap3_thumbnail_still-waiting-skeleton-copy.jpg

prakash_Tv said:
when u asked ?? last month they told only one package Rs 100 with 200+ channels ...

When something is not going to come why worry, they can tell new new stories every month. :huh :huh

pearlpearl said:
When something is not going to come why worry, they can tell new new stories every month. :huh :huh

yes u rt but my LCO telling he will give arasu STB like that last 2 months :wall:wall:angry:angry

Lets see what happens in Chennai's Digtal MSOs meet on 3rd Oct...
Arasu cable chairman will also participates in that meet..:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock