Arasu cable tv Launched WebSite

prakash_Tv said:
yes u rt but my LCO telling he will give arasu STB like that last 2 months :wall:wall:angry:angry

My LCO is telling that he will move to Arasu for like 2 years. :wall:wall:angry:angry

aravindan said:
Lets see what happens in Chennai's Digtal MSOs meet on 3rd Oct...
Arasu cable chairman will also participates in that meet..:)

Yes, its a good news. Hope Arasu Chairman makes his first public appearance for Chennai people and makes a historical first speech. :sp :sp

Just 5 days more for 3rd Oct, hope they make some useful move and don't make this meet yet another useless one. :huh :huh

Iam from Puzhal and using TCCL service for the past 4 months.Now my LCO saying that he has joined in Arasu Cable and will take the TCCL set top box and will change the Box IC after that they will feed the Arasu signals.Said this week he is taking my set top box for the modification.But as of now iam very pleased with the TCCL and iam in Rs.133 package but still iam getting Six,Big CBS Channels,Pix,Discovery Tamil,THANTHI TV,Puthiya Thlaimuarai which are only in the Rs.185 package.

inavroz said:
Iam from Puzhal and using TCCL service for the past 4 months.Now my LCO saying that he has joined in Arasu Cable and will take the TCCL set top box and will change the Box IC after that they will feed the Arasu signals.Said this week he is taking my set top box for the modification.But as of now iam very pleased with the TCCL and iam in Rs.133 package but still iam getting Six,Big CBS Channels,Pix,Discovery Tamil,THANTHI TV,Puthiya Thlaimuarai which are only in the Rs.185 package.

after getting STB from ur LCO...tell me list of channels in arasu STB.

inavroz said:

I think both TCCL (Quality and Number of Channels) and Arasu (Low cost and Number of Channels) are equally good and best till date. Comparing other MSO's TCCL price of Rs 135 or Rs 185 is still cheap.

aravindan said:
Lets see what happens in Chennai's Digtal MSOs meet on 3rd Oct...
Arasu cable chairman will also participates in that meet..:)

In another 4 hours the meet would start. Hope they give some useful updates for the Chennai people like they gave something to the rest of Chennai for the last 2+ years.

What i clearly don't understand is how LCO business becomes different from other business?

When these LCO's cant subscribe to multiple MCO's and leave the choice of MSO to the people why LCO's don't want other operators in their area?

Everyday we can see the media where LCO's scream "Competition ... Competition", business means competition and when monopolism is illegal in any democracy how can they expect to do business alone on their area? If they want to do business alone without any competition then they have to do everything what their clients wants.

I think if no LCO joins with Arasu then Arasu has to create its own LCO's with the support of Chennai corporation and reach to the Chennai people directly for the benefit of one and all, let the people select which MSO they want.

Any selfish, low quality, self boasting, dominating and lazy MSO would go vanishing when it comes to competition as people know what to do when they have the choice.

In my area thiruvallur, I miss Zstudio, ESPN,, FX travellor, NGC wild channels which placed extreme last at UHF band..
Its LCOs fault.. Expecting digital feed (thro STB) atleast in rest of chennai sooner...
HATS OFF TO ARASU...:c
Only Arasu can help chennai people..

aravindan said:
In my area thiruvallur, I miss Zstudio, ESPN,, FX travellor, NGC wild channels which placed extreme last at UHF band..
Its LCOs fault.. Expecting digital feed (thro STB) atleast in rest of chennai sooner...
HATS OFF TO ARASU...:c
Only Arasu can help chennai people..

Except movies now, sony pix and AXN i never saw any other English movie and entertainment channels for a very long time all due to some selfish people. :-/

Hope someone makes some good change sooner. :huh

Yes, Arasu can definitely do a lot to help the Chennai people. :sp :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock