Arasu cable tv Launched WebSite

aravindan said:
Who knows..
Akshaya, TCCL and all could be the well wishers of Arasu..
have to wait and see

Yes, i too think they both are well wishers of Arasu. But if Arasu cant takeover with DAS then it can either try its best to go ahead with CAS and contest in Judiciary or have tie-ups with these two MSO's and assist them to extend their service all over chennai.

TCCL seems to have the best infrastructure, finances and well planned system to go DAS within a very short period if given a chance.

sathishbabu4u said:
Nowadays lot of disconnect in SCV analog..
Any body facing the issue

My LCO has said that its now wise to go for an STB as he has lost hope that Arasu will come anytime sooner as Arasu doesn't have the plans to step-in Chennai and SCV is the only choice and SCV might turnoff Analogue service real soon.

SCV package cost in our area is Rs 160, 260 and 330.

While i asked my neighbors they said that he might have got an STB from someone who left the Area and is trying to sell it so its better not to get it this time and if possible move to Tata Sky or Dish TV.

So ur LCO will take back the STB when you move from your area.
How much refund your LCO will give to the customer? check with ur LCO

sathishbabu4u said:
So ur LCO will take back the STB when you move from your area.
How much refund your LCO will give to the customer? check with ur LCO

He said no refund, may be he will bargain to get the cheapest price. :k

My LCO told , he will give refund upto 80 to 90%..Don't know how much i can believe him..
But currently my LCO giving my fav. cricket channel, hence am not much worried about STB and Digilization..

sathishbabu4u said:
My LCO told , he will give refund upto 80 to 90%..Don't know how much i can believe him..
But currently my LCO giving my fav. cricket channel, hence am not much worried about STB and Digilization..

80 - 90% is good, even 50% is ok but i think my LCO will give around 8 - 9% ;) .

He wont give any additional channel, all he wants is monthly subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock